No announcement yet.

MAX takes to the skies again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, i get that. was just an observation. hey, why not make it just a little less comfortable for the self-loading cargo scum?

Comment

• A building has collapsed in FL, USA.

We need better oversight, regulations, procedures, training, AND should be firing more Boeing executives!
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabriel View Post

That is not an intrinsic characteristic of the MAX. The airlines are free to order it with a decent lavatory, as well as order new NGs (or retrofit old ones) with the new mini-lav, as they are already doing.
        Oh man. Good to always have someone like you online, who explains Miami Florida slang to people who have never been to Florida, e.g. me.

A shitter so is an official word which in the USA is G-rated (dt.: jugendfrei)? Well, we all are younger than 50, but we still learn a thing every day, don't we?

MIA - PTY? Well, I just tried to find out what is behind PTY. That is Panama City, Panama, Tocumen International, isn't it.

Panama City, definitely a LH-B744 destination. And I have never heard of something like 'the LH-B744 lavatories will be reduced by half in size, beginning Friday June 25th 2021'.

Gabriel, I am so glad. Online again.

A/c types become 50 years old and that's definitely not yet the end. 737, KC-135, et cetera et cetera...
        The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3WE View Post
          A building has collapsed in FL, USA.

We need better oversight, regulations, procedures, training, AND should be firing more Boeing executives!
          understatement when it comes to older condo buildings in south florida. i've practiced condominium law for nearly 18 years. the lack of enforcement by local and county building officials, even whn it comes to structural matters si simply appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

Oh man. Good to always have someone like you online, who explains Miami Florida slang to people who have never been to Florida, e.g. me.

A shitter so is an official word which in the USA is G-rated (dt.: jugendfrei)? Well, we all are younger than 50, but we still learn a thing every day, don't we?

MIA - PTY? Well, I just tried to find out what is behind PTY. That is Panama City, Panama, Tocumen International, isn't it.

Panama City, definitely a LH-B744 destination. And I have never heard of something like 'the LH-B744 lavatories will be reduced by half in size, beginning Friday June 25th 2021'.

Gabriel, I am so glad. Online again.

A/c types become 50 years old and that's definitely not yet the end. 737, KC-135, et cetera et cetera...
            Saw you got suspended for two weeks! Guess you need to mind your mouth! And why are you so hung-up about age? You seem to think that because you are older than some of the others it makes you smarter?

Comment

• Again we see the need for more oversight, better procedures, and the firing of Boeing executives!

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/27/s...ntl/index.html
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
              X