Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post

Because you went back and corrected it.
    No I didn't. Look at the quote of my acronyms in 3WE's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post

No I didn't. Look at the quote of my acronyms in 3WE's post.
      Guess it auto corrected itself!
      But not to worry, your other "senior" poster loves you. Maybe you can run over to "EDDL" and share a Jaeger Schnitzel with your buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

If I had to choose a team for the B744 cockpit, that were Gabriel, Evan, 3WE, and atlcrew.
        I am honored. Perhaps I could monitor the transponder reply light for ATLCrew?

Evan and Gabriel are bad because they’d probably debate stuff and spend time thumbing through manuals. They might even fight over Gabe wanting to hand fly and Evan wanting to use automation.
        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

If you want to retain full manual authority over the aircraft (where the manual climb power setting gives you full climb power) you must first turn off the autothrust with this button.
          Try again, Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post

Try again, Evan.
            In that situation, where the A/T otherwise remains armed, how am I wrong?

Thrust levers buttons?

I thought if the TL buttons are used the A/T will remain armed and then the TL's are placed back into the active range, the AT would reactivate. Wrong?

Comment

In that situation, where the A/T otherwise remains armed, how am I wrong?

Thrust levers buttons?

I thought if the TL buttons are used the A/T will remain armed and then the TL's are placed back into the active range, the AT would reactivate. Wrong?
              I'm afraid so. Reference autothrust section of FCOM. If the idc buttons are pushed, the a/thr is no longer armed. We then must push the a/thr button to re-engage it.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post

I'm afraid so. Reference autothrust section of FCOM. If the idc buttons are pushed, the a/thr is no longer armed. We then must push the a/thr button to re-engage it.
                So, in this scenario, the pilot moves the levers from TOGA or MCT back to CL and the autothrust reactivates and commands IDLE. Let's say he pushes the iD buttons at that point. Does the thrust surge up to full climb thrust or does it lock at IDLE?

Comment

So, in this scenario, the pilot moves the levers from TOGA or MCT back to CL and the autothrust reactivates and commands IDLE. Let's say he pushes the iD buttons at that point. Does the thrust surge up to full climb thrust or does it lock at IDLE?
                  Goes to climb.

Comment

Working...
                  X