New Lawfirm: TeeVee, Evan and 3BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lawfirm: TeeVee, Evan and 3BS

I know nothing about it, but maybe TeeVee can explain?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F011381-53DC-4C34-8EBC-8118631A6757.png
Views:	201
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1146030
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

I know they don't teach grammar at law schools, but it's still a reliable red flag when a legal services ad violates them laws.

Comment

#1 it's not a law firm. it's little more than what it says--prepaid legal services, that gives you access to attorneys that are part of their network. good business model.

at first read it seems like funky grammar but i think they meant to say "legal-ready" like "flight-ready," a poor grammatical choice but in the eyes of millenials maybe cool

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
        #1 it's not a law firm. it's little more than what it says--prepaid legal services, that gives you access to attorneys that are part of their network. good business model.

at first read it seems like funky grammar but i think they meant to say "legal-ready" like "flight-ready," a poor grammatical choice but in the eyes of millenials maybe cool
        The defense may claim that they intended to use a hyphen, which is sort of like having intended to pay for something stolen because a crime has nevertheless been committed. What we have here is a failure to communicate within the bounds of grammatical law. That said, scofflaws do make the best lawyers.

Comment

um, maybe you didn't read well. legal shield is NOT a law firm and is likely not owned or operated by lawyers. they are close to an insurance company than a law firm. then again, you are evan...

Comment

Working...
          X