Pilot falls out of plane, drops into Lake Okeechobee, plane keeps going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot falls out of plane, drops into Lake Okeechobee, plane keeps going

At first I thought it was another April fools joke but it is listed in the NTSB records. The guy should have been wearing his seat belt. I don't believe him when he said that he was.
    Signatures are overrated

Comment

10 bucks says he was trying to "ghost ride the whip".

Comment

From Websters Dictionary:

Hyphy(noun):See link above.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          10 bucks says he was trying to "ghost ride the whip".
          I just looked that up, boy do people do some stupid things.
          Signatures are overrated

Comment

He's lucky he didn't win a Darwin Award .
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
              He's lucky he didn't win a Darwin Award .
              IIRC - you're eligible for a Darwin award if you kill (or otherwise maim) yourself so you can't have children. As he's 67, he's probably a little over the hill for the award, and likely already has had kids. Therefore, his genetic potential for this continues in the gene pool.

Not that he didn't give it his best shot to take himself out of the picture though.
              Terry
              Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
              How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by FireLight
                IIRC - you're eligible for a Darwin award if you kill (or otherwise maim) yourself so you can't have children. As he's 67, he's probably a little over the hill for the award, and likely already has had kids. Therefore, his genetic potential for this continues in the gene pool.

Not that he didn't give it his best shot to take himself out of the picture though.
                Going a bit off-topic, but men have fathered children WAY past age 67. As long as the man can get it up (at any age) and find a woman who has the eggs, it's "all systems GO."
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Damn,thats a first. He admited the accident was his fault. Didn't blame a phantom gust of wind or anything. I don't see a huge problem with an accident everyone walks away from your willing to learn from.

Comment

DAMN GATORS!!! I though that we had a deal - if anyone falls into Lake Okeechobee then they are obviously not worth having around - so go get 'em! DAMN GATORS!

Ok, I am sorry, but this guy did take up like 20 mins. of local news time, and I am sick and tired of hearing about it. He was such an idiot. Yeah, yeah, yeah - blah, blah, blah - thank God he is alive, but it's idiots like this that make me think "WHY?"
                    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X