Plane Crashes Near Teterboro Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Crashes Near Teterboro Airport

TETERBORO, NJ (WCBS 880) -- A small plane has crashed while on approach to Teterboro Airport in Bergen County, New Jersey.

The twin-engine Beechcraft aircraft had two people on board - the pilot and co-pilot. Both were being hospitalized.

http://www.wcbs880.com/Plane-Crashes...njured/5052828

Oh my gosh.. Again same airport where mid collided 2 wks ago. I bet air traffic controller from Teterboro tower already fired because bad saying awful words about crash.

I hope both pilots are getting better soon.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet View Post
      Oh my gosh.. Again same airport where mid collided 2 wks ago. I bet air traffic controller from Teterboro tower already fired because bad saying awful words about crash. Stuart
      Ahh the midair 2 weeks ago was over the Hudson River, having NOTHING to do with Teterboro, other than the Piper took off from there. Nor were either aircraft in the midair under the control of Teterboro ATC...
      -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
      -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by P3_Super_Bee View Post
        Ahh the midair 2 weeks ago was over the Hudson River, having NOTHING to do with Teterboro, other than the Piper took off from there. Nor were either aircraft in the midair under the control of Teterboro ATC...
        I'm talking about the Teterboro airport from taking off and to landing. Within 2 weeks in 2 accidents. I'm not talking about plane where it crashed in same area.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet View Post
          I'm talking about the Teterboro airport from taking off and to landing. Within 2 weeks in 2 accidents. I'm not talking about plane where it crashed in same area.

Stuart
          Your ignorance is beyond comprehension.

Comment

Working...
          X