Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United debarcle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • there will now be a class action ADA lawsuit brought by some jerkoff lawyer as a result of the industry not providing written instructions to deaf folks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by elaw View Post
      Are you nuts? The cost to do that could run into the ones of dollars per flight!
      Sure, and the extra weight. But now the FA's have to sit down and write notes. Think of the downtime!! Thin of the lost productivity!! They could be up-selling and cross-marketing!!

      Comment


      • Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!

        Today's "lav-related customer-service disaster award" goes to... TeeVee's favorite airline! https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-a9113026.html
        Be alert! America needs more lerts.

        Eric Law

        Comment


        • yeah, flush twice and all hell breaks loose.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
            yeah, flush twice and all hell breaks loose.
            We are missing the critical detail...nothing to do with profiling, nothing to do with FA burnout, nothing to do with heightened security...

            NO.

            THE SUPER ECONOMY FARE ONLY ENTITLES YOU TO ONE FLUSH!

            Buyer beware...this is on the passenger!
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

            Comment


            • The Ultimate Nightmare

              You can flush all you want, but you can never leave.

              https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...rnd/index.html

              Comment


              • and the diversion made sense, how exactly? 1 hour left to the planned flight. no one in danger. plane not in danger. wonder if they bothered to ask the woman of she was ok staying in the loo for one hour more or would she rather they divert.

                stupid move.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
                  and the diversion made sense, how exactly? 1 hour left to the planned flight. no one in danger. plane not in danger. wonder if they bothered to ask the woman of she was ok staying in the loo for one hour more or would she rather they divert.

                  stupid move.
                  My only concern would be turbulence since the loo lacks a safety belt.
                  Other than that, I take the loo over my average seat. Much better legroom!!!

                  --- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                  --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
                    and the diversion made sense, how exactly? 1 hour left to the planned flight. no one in danger. plane not in danger. wonder if they bothered to ask the woman of she was ok staying in the loo for one hour more or would she rather they divert.

                    stupid move.
                    Their destination was San Francisco and when they decided to divert to Denver they were 140 NM east of Denver. No idea where you took the "1 hour left to the planned flight", it would have been like 2:30 hours.

                    --- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
                      and the diversion made sense, how exactly? 1 hour left to the planned flight. no one in danger. plane not in danger. wonder if they bothered to ask the woman of she was ok staying in the loo for one hour more or would she rather they divert.

                      stupid move.
                      Really? You'd be cool with that? I'd be taking the walls down after 15 mins.

                      Anyway, unless there's a dropdown oxygen mask it there, you've gotta go down asap.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                        Their destination was San Francisco and when they decided to divert to Denver they were 140 NM east of Denver. No idea where you took the "1 hour left to the planned flight", it would have been like 2:30 hours.
                        forgot to account for timezones. denver 1 hour ahead of sfo.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Evan View Post
                          Really? You'd be cool with that? I'd be taking the walls down after 15 mins.

                          Anyway, unless there's a dropdown oxygen mask it there, you've gotta go down asap.
                          1 hour? yes. and there is o2 in lavs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Evan View Post
                            You can flush all you want, but you can never leave.

                            https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...rnd/index.html
                            Clearly this was a conspiracy between the Denver chamber of commerce and the airline.
                            Be alert! America needs more lerts.

                            Eric Law

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Evan
                              you've gotta go down asap.
                              Operations might object (bad for the KPIs), but I think the PR department agrees- TRAPPING the passenger for HOURS when a repair station is ON THE WAY...

                              We (and other fora) would be admonishing them for being totally profit driven and heartless.
                              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

                              Comment


                              • https://www.facebook.com/Guff/videos...187538?sfns=mo

                                Just another day of cheap and fast travel. Yes, Amtrak has THEIR bad days too.
                                Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X