X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeeVee
    replied
    Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
    My hope, counselor, is that you read legal documents somewhat more carefully than you do my posts, if that's all you got out of my "brilliance"...
    i wasn't alone my friend.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcrew
    replied
    Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
    (and before atlcrew chimes in with some of his brilliance, yeah we know--to you it's nothing and we are all just a bunch of spoiled, demanding bitches.)
    My hope, counselor, is that you read legal documents somewhat more carefully than you do my posts, if that's all you got out of my "brilliance"...

Leave a comment:

• TeeVee
    replied
    Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    ...and nice quotes from some FAs...."We are embarrassed by our planes".

I guess it's a pretty significant oasis from the way-below-zero, crazy thin air outside where you'd probably be dead.

TeeVee...where ELSE are you going to look?
    depends on the route. these days i fly a lot of routes i could go full cattle/greyhound-style on SWA and Jet Blows for my transcon stuff. i hear their mint service is well, pretty mint and still cheaper than AA in a regular domestic "1st class" seat, which suck for more than 4 hours. my international stuff i can and have (dont tell anyone!) flown Avianca/Taca to MGA. a truly horrible product but at least their club at MIA is ok and the shitters on their ancient airbi have good sinks AND you can actually turn around inside!!!!

for my twice yearly to the UK i can stick with AA or fly BA.

not that AA gives a shit, but this is coming from a loyal 1/4 of a century customer that has flown close to 2,000,000 miles with AA.

(and before atlcrew chimes in with some of his brilliance, yeah we know--to you it's nothing and we are all just a bunch of spoiled, demanding bitches.)

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Seriously though, I think it should be a requirement in the FARS that passenger cabins provide enough room for security personnel to beat up passengers who refuse to give up the seat they paid for. I worry that the 737MASHED doesn't provide this.

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by elaw View Post
    Probably a typo... it should actually be called "Project mo'asses".
    Brill-Yunt!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X