Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THERE HAS BEEN A CRJ TOTAL DISCUSSION FORUM FODDER DISASTER!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THERE HAS BEEN A CRJ TOTAL DISCUSSION FORUM FODDER DISASTER!!!!!

-Engine fire
    -Fuel pooling
    -Emergency evacuation with:
    -Carry ons
    -Stopping, filming, and walking slowly backwards from the 'potential bomb' of jet fuel

(And, I wonder if the "United" employees displayed a good customer service attitude during the evacuation and afterwards?)
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    -Engine fire
    -Fuel pooling
    -Emergency evacuation with:
    -Carry ons
    -Stopping, filming, and walking slowly backwards from the 'potential bomb' of jet fuel

(And, I wonder if the "United" employees displayed a good customer service attitude during the evacuation and afterwards?)
    A link or reference would be handy.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      A link or reference would be handy.
      This one I think:
      Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation

Fifty-nine passengers and four crew members safely evacuated a United Express flight after the engine burst into flames.

Comment

Thanks.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
        X