Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jetphotography

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jetphotography

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/small-pla...040351119.html

    Arm-Chair QB judgementalism:

    Lots of foreground clutter
    Bad focus
    Touchdown to the left of the dashed white line
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

  • #2
    Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/small-pla...040351119.html

    Arm-Chair QB judgementalism:

    Lots of foreground clutter
    Bad focus
    Touchdown to the left of the dashed white line

    Somehow I think you would find fault in an orgasm!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      Somehow I think you would find fault in an orgasm!
      Somehow, I think you would find humor in sarcasm.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        Somehow, I think you would find humor in sarcasm.
        Never quite sure with you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 3WE View Post
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/small-pla...040351119.html

          Arm-Chair QB judgementalism:

          Lots of foreground clutter
          Bad focus
          Touchdown to the left of the dashed white line
          And lane change without signalling.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Evan View Post
            And lane change without signalling.
            Indeed!
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah but he did fly under an overpass!

              It must be true because the Internet said so.
              Be alert! America needs more lerts.

              Eric Law

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Evan View Post
                And lane change without signalling.
                And immediately after that violation a police car pursued him and pulled him over.

                --- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                  And immediately after that violation a police car pursued him and pulled him over.
                  According to the FAR's what five documents must be present (and the mnemonic word to remember them). (Not that a traffic cop would know, need or ask for them)

                  I am not sure that this includes one's pilots certificate/license and logbook. (ATLCrew flamming in order)
                  Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                    According to the FAR's what five documents must be present (and the mnemonic word to remember them). (Not that a traffic cop would know, need or ask for them)

                    I am not sure that this includes one's pilots certificate/license and logbook. (ATLCrew flamming in order)
                    Do you really think you are required to carry your log book? You are not even required to carry the aircraft logbook!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
                      Do you really think you are required to carry your log book? You are not even required to carry the aircraft logbook!
                      Well, you're sort of required to carry your log book if you want it to be handy to enter data into it...so as to what the FAR's say...not sure it matters that much in this instance.
                      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                        Well, you're sort of required to carry your log book if you want it to be handy to enter data into it...so as to what the FAR's say...not sure it matters that much in this instance.

                        Not only are you NOT required to CARRY your logbook, you would be a fool to do so. If something were to happen to it ( loose, stolen etc.) it is basically irreplaceable. Do you think that an international airline pilot carries his/her logbook around with them on flights? Even the aircraft logs are not required to be kept in the aircraft for the same reasons!

                        The only documents that the airman is required to have in his possession are licence, medical and FCC radio operators certificate. And that is only if the aircraft has a radio in it. If I am out flying my Cub, which has no electrical system at all in it, I don't even have to carry that. Aircraft have their own set of documents that are required and that depends on the type of equipment installed and the type of operations being flown.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
                          Even the aircraft logs are not required to be kept in the aircraft for the same reasons!
                          Atlas flies without the AML?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
                            Atlas flies without the AML?
                            "and that depends on the type of equipment installed and the type of operations being flown". I was pretty sure it was a high winged Cessna we were talking about.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
                              "and that depends on the type of equipment installed and the type of operations being flown". I was pretty sure it was a high winged Cessna we were talking about.
                              Oh, so we are talking high wing Cessnas?

                              Seems to me I can think of three really solid reasons you might want your logbook on a light aircraft, but I'll defer to the 50K hours that the presence of a logbook makes me a fool.
                              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X