Bad take-off computation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    Manure shoveling vs. aeroengineer moment: Weight on the nose wheel.

Remember that MD-80 that laid into it a bit too hard as he turned onto the runway?
    Here we are. I think that I'll never regret the choice of my jetphotos prototypes. MD-80s are and have been so very uncommon in Germany, at least since I am an aviation enthusiast, I really regret that.

If we talk about my home airport, there only 1 airline comes to my mind which in the past here operated MD-80s. And who else if not the jetphotos platform will tell me in a second if I am right...
    Man, I should be right if we talk about my home airport. Scandinavian airlines. Here is the evidence:
    SK-MD82 at Dusseldorf Rhein Ruhr International airport

SK stopped to fly that beautiful bird in 2013. But I don't think that the reason was bad t/o computation. I respect the pilots from Copenhagen everytime I see them, nowadays without MD-80.

Btw, Bobby tried to do what I told him in late August? Back then I thought that he and me overfly the 1,000 post hurdle at the same time. But probably that'll not happen.. But that's ok.

PS: Iberia also once owned MD-80s before they've become an "Airbus only airline" (!). But I just can't remember if they also flew their MD-80s to DUS. That's a question which you can ask the jetphotos database.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-09-04, 22:33. Reason: Iberia
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
    X