Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy Airmanship

Click image for larger version

Name:	http---cdn.cnn.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-180801113239-lockheed-martin---farnborough-air-show---.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1045690

Right down to the seven-second roll-out.

The LM-100J performed a memorable flight demonstration at the Farnborough Airshow in the UK July 16, 2018, demonstrating its capabilities on the global stage...

What do you bet that procedures were intensely written and reviewed and briefed and rehearsed with extreme attention to published structural aircraft limitations, extremely close monitoring, high levels of CRM, and executed very closely to plan?

I invite others to list activities I may have missed that may have occurred.

Admittedly- some published legal limitations (that lack a genuine physical limitation) were violated.

By the way, Evan, did you derive any pleasure from the display of airmanship?
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
      .By the way, Evan, did you derive any pleasure from the display of airmanship?
      Of course! No passengers, no residential areas, no problem! There's a time and a place, and I encourage all commercial pilots just dying for some rodeo hand-flying to rent some time on the Super Herc and see what they can do with 25,000hp and a flying shit brickhouse.

Comment

Working...
      X