Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoeingBobby
    replied
    Why Boeing decided to go with a single sensor input is beyond me let alone so unlike them.

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan View Post
    ***including procedure, is what matters here(that 'BANG!' was 3WE's head exploding once and for all.***
    Quote all the YouTubes you want, Evan. My head is not going to ultimately explode, nor have a mini-survivable explosion.

It doesn't change the fact that:

Basic 172 training (relentless pull ups are bad) would have saved Air France
    Advanced 172 training Pitch + Power = performance) would have saved Air France
    Basic 172 training (always watch airspeed) would have saved Asiana
    Basic 172 training (relentless pull ups are bad) would have saved 2, 3, 4, 5...(Additional Gabriel citations)
    Basic 172 training (a large number of other basic things) would have saved a large number of airliners with crews with intensive procedural training- who for some reason, ignored basic, scientific things that applied to their airliners.

PS Apologies to Gabriel- should I have said Tomahawk? Would it have changed anything?

Leave a comment:

• SmoothAir
    replied
    Well first of all, it could have been hit by a meteorite, so this might get into galactic liability law. Secondly, single sensors are expected to fail. Boeing built an aircraft that is extremely unsafe to fly if a single sensor failure occurs. Sue Boeing.
    Or, it could be a part of a satellite orbital 'end of life' ? - or - a brownian motion producer - like a nice cup of tea ?
    Who knows................................................ the infinite improbability.. ps, I think I dated Sue Boeing............. (Before 'bobby' advertised)

Leave a comment:

• BoeingBobby
    replied
    Did he say that? I thought he said 3500 TT. I definitely agree with you if he said 350.
    The First Officer on the Ethiopian aircraft has been reported as having 350 hours Total Time.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
    Just the fact that he is making the video with his epaulettes on makes me chuckle. If he thinks 350 TT is qualifying to be in the right seat of a complex jet aircraft, I say rubbish
    Did he say that? I thought he said 3500 TT. I definitely agree with you if he said 350.

BTW: the epaulettes are part of his YouTube brand. I think he making some good second income here. He's got merch! Maybe you should consider this....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X