Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condor Business Class - Seattle -> Frankfurt (video report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor Business Class - Seattle -> Frankfurt (video report)

On April 2 I started my journey in Anchorage Alaska however the highlight of my day was this flight from Seattle to Frankfurt.

As an airline pilot I was getting repositioned for my flight to Frankfurt and due to coronavirus Seattle to Frankfurt was only flown by condor airways.

After a three hour and a half hour long flight from Anchorage I had four hours of layover in Seattle. My bag was checked all the way through however I had to do a check in at the counter in Seatac.

As a former resident of Seattle and somebody who has been at the airport thousands of times it was a eerie feeling to see how empty the terminal was

However the site was not different than Chicago O’Hare that I was in three days prior.

I have traveled on condor before from Frankfurt to Las Vegas as a Nonrev passenger in coach. I found them basic but very nice airline that provided service to locations that major airlines would not fly. So this time I was looking forward to flying them on business class to Germany

So here’s my report I hope you enjoy it.

Working...
X