No announcement yet.

In Flight Experience: Virgin Atlantic 747 Manchester-New York JFK Upper Deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Flight Experience: Virgin Atlantic 747 Manchester-New York JFK Upper Deck

Hi all!

Hope you enjoy my latest in flight experience up on Youtube: The Virgin Atlantic 747-400!

Been wanting to fly on VS for decades and finally got to, just before they retired the queen. And Virgin was everything I hoped and what you heard!

Check it out, leave some love, and thanks!

That's a former Boeing 747 operator which even experienced forum members hadn't always had on the screen..

And you made your dreams come true, and you finally stepped on board your favorite aircraft of all times. That after all is a happy end, as I like to call it.

JFK, that's where after all those retirements of 747 operators, Alitalia, Iberia, Aer Lingus, TAP Lisboa, SAS Scandinavian, Sabena, Swiss, Air France, KLM - only moments before they had achieved the second Gold membership for 50 years in the 747 club in February 2021 (until today really nobody was able to explain that decision to me),

and now after Virgin Atlantic has left the club,

that's JFK where you still, after 50 years in the 747 club, you might see a chance for a Boeing 747 comin in as flat and smoothly as you are used to it since April 1970..

PS: Men who are as old as me sometimes wonder, what is a legend, or better, a living legend. I am 42 years old now. Probably a living legend is, where my father, he would be 75 this year, and me still after all those years do not speak, only listen. In my eyes that's a pretty good definition for Mr Mick Fleetwood on his drums, or, for a 747.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X