Lufthansa Airbus 350-900 from EDDH Hamburg nonstop to SFAL Port Stanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lufthansa Airbus 350-900 from EDDH Hamburg nonstop to SFAL Port Stanley

This topic is meant exactly as Gabriel and me mean our topic msfs 2020 in the jetphotos simulator section. It is meant as an invitation to write something when you have begun to make some experiences with that topic.

So, I have not been on board, as you probably assume. Why not. Ahm. The wrong a/c type, in my eyes... ...

Seriously, that was a charter flight operated by Lufthansa for the Alfred Wegener Institute for research on continent Antartica, Bremerhaven. The Stern magazine, Hamburg said,
    13,700 km nonstop.

Now it's up to me to translate that into decent aviation English, isn't it. Ok, why not.
    13,700 km nonstop, or 7398 nautical miles nonstop, on board a LH-A359 . That's not bad, compared to the LH-B744 .

The LH-A359 has at least 293 seats, or, dependant on the registration even 319 seats. So, I assume that the LH-A359 to Port Stanley was not packed (dt.: voll besetzt) .

But even with five or ten seats empty, that's a good task also for a LH-B744. I'd guess I'd rather do it with one stop, at Rio Galeao or, one airport where I have not yet been to with Randazzo's LH-B744 fsx simulator, Buenos Aires Ezeiza.

So, how was the meal en route to Port Stanley?

PS: As I assume, that was the longest nonstop flight in Lufthansa history, until today. And I can say, the nonstop distance is definitely longer than to Buenos Aires Ezeiza.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-02-03, 01:12. Reason: The longest nonstop flight in Lufthansa history, until today.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.
Working...
X