• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delta boston to sarasota fl

this was during x-mas

dl 767-300er bos-atl

when i got to bos every thing was quick and I was at the gate in no time
    we bored the plane at 7:55 i dont rember the exat seat but it was a window in y-class wite behined the tv so we borded and everything was usuall we deptated from gate c28 on to but just when we pushed back there was a wheight prob so the 767 went back to the gate, this only took 5min so it did not bother me infact I was glad sence to apogize they where going to have an inflight movie but i cant rember the name so after we up high enough ht ey gave us 2 bages of chex mix a cookie and a soda, one of the things I like about the 767s are those big tvs so after 3hour flight we landed in atl and taxied to gate a19 it was a very good flight ona 767.

dl 757-200 atl sarasota (srq)

this was good a good flight to we bored at gate b1 and the flight atendents who where whereing santa hate gave candy to the littel kids. this flight was very somth we got a drink and some chex mix also then they had a specail program on the tv this was a comfortable newer 757 with the new seats and over head bins after we landed they wised us good luck and I was off

p.s: no turbulence, the 757 airived in sarasota at gate 4, on the way back we got on a 757 but i dont wanna right a wole review so i wont
    and then on a 767 to bos out gateE1 (in my opinion the E temimal is way better than the others in atl

I dont have the reg of the aircarft but both 757s from atl to sarasota where in 97 colors that looked shiney and new even thow they wernt knew
    and then the 767s from bos-atl where both in the 2000 colors
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Good review. But maybe just a little more detail, like any turbelence worht mentioning, or small things like that. I still give it an A!!! I love hearing Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines flights as I mentioned earlier. For some reason the others dopn't interest me, I still read them tho..

Anyways...Great review!!!

Alex.

Comment

thanks shouthwest737 that nice of you to say but I did type it
      really quick and spelling is bad so I will try to add more details

by the way I went on a great southwest flight on a 737-700 from pvd to isp it was only 20min flight but it was good the seats where comfy and they seved us food even thow it was so short but i don really wanna add that much. if i get requst i will but i doubt that will happen

Comment

Originally posted by fristclass
        thanks shouthwest737 that nice of you to say but I did type it
        really quick and spelling is bad so I will try to add more details

by the way I went on a great southwest flight on a 737-700 from pvd to isp it was only 20min flight but it was good the seats where comfy and they seved us food even thow it was so short but i don really wanna add that much. if i get requst i will but i doubt that will happen
        Thats cool to hear. I hoped I hadn't hurt your feelings, but you don't seemed to bothered. Anyways..I wouldn't mind hearing the Southwest Flight. You can PM it to me if you want to. ONLY if you want to, but you got a request from me so......

Alex.

Comment

First Class,
          Do you like flying out of Logan or Green better?

Meridian777
          Meridian 777

Comment

green is nicer but logan has more planes so its 50 50

Comment

Working...
            X