Air Canada YYC-MCO via YYZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Canada YYC-MCO via YYZ

I recently returned from a trip to MCO and thought I'd share my story with everyone, especially since the Air Canada segment of the trip was much better than anticipated.

We departed YYC on April 16th on a cozy AC A320 (flt 128 to YYZ) which I have enjoyed flying on numerous times in the past. Smooth sailing, great service, and the food served was appreciated, as I typically fly with WestJet and you only receive a tiny snack and drink. We arrived in YYZ a little early and had plenty of time to clear US customs and board the next aircraft.

The A321 from YYZ to MCO was very clean, though I did not find it as comfortable as the A320. There was far too many screaming children and I was seated next to a "customer-of-size" so this particular leg was not as enjoyable as it could have been. However, the cabin crew on the A321 were very friendly and it was nice to see.

Our return flight to YYC via DEN on a Ted A320 and then a UA B733 were not quite as desirable.

A thumbs up to AC who were able to provide me with really great service, especially in such trying times!
    My Jetphotos.net Images

Re: Air Canada YYC-MCO via YYZ

Originally posted by A332
    thought I'd share my story with everyone, especially since the Air Canada segment of the trip was much better than anticipated.
    Glad to hear it!

The Canadian media is quick to slag off AC, but once you've flown on a competiting Canadian carrier you will soon realize what a difference there is.

Comment

Working...
    X