US BUF-CLT-MCO-PIT-BUF April 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US BUF-CLT-MCO-PIT-BUF April 2004

US Airways Flt. #1199 BUF-CLT (Boeing 737)

Woke Up at 5:00 for the 5 minute Drive to Sunpark. I got dressed and waited downstairs for the rest of my family. (brother, mom, and dad) We got going and at about 5:25 we arrived at Sunpark. The shuttle was nearby, so it didn't take long for us to get our bags in and get on for the airport. Upon arrival, we had to wait 5 minutes at curbside check-in for some reason. Anyhow, afterwards we went in and got breakfast at Burger King. I had Cini-Minis, as usual. After we finished, we saw that the line for security stretched to the line entrance! However, It only took us 5 minutes to get to the front of the line. I put my backpack through and unzipped my jacket. After we collected our things, we headed to Gate 7 for our flight that left in about an hour and a half. Boarding began at 7:25 and we were on by 7:35. We pushed back at 8:00. I was surprised that the safety video wasn't shown. Over Maryland, drink service started and I got a Pepsi. Arrived in Charlotte at 9:45 and went to Gate C16 for our flight to Orlando.

US Airways Flt. #839 CLT-MCO (Boeing 757)

Boarding began at 11:15 and we were on by 11:25. On the runway, there was some sort of problem with the plane, so we were delayed about 25 minutes. We finally took off and the safety video was played. Drink service began over South Carolina, but i didn't get anything. Landed in Orlando at about 12:55 and went to get our bags. What was weird was that our flight wasn't on the board when we got to the bag claim!

US Airways Flt. #1002 MCO-PHX via PIT (Airbus A321)

Again, we woke up at 5 and were out at 5:15. We got to Hertz and got on the shuttle bus by 5:20. We were the last group to get off, as US is dead last at curbside. We got in at 5:40 and caroused a bit in our terminal before heading to our gate (54) at 6:15. Boarding commenced at 7:15 and we were on at 7:25. We took off at 7:50. The safety video was played and drink service started over North Carolina. We got into PIT at 9:40 and went to Gate B34 for our flight that left in 2 and a half hours.

US Airways Flt. #822 PIT-BUF (Boeing 737)

The plane wasn't there when we got to the gate, so I spent my time looking around. I saw a flight to LAS boarding at the gate next to us. At 11:25, the plane finally showed up, and boarding began after the flight let off. We were on at 11:40, and we took off at 12:00. I fell asleep on this flight, so I don't know if there was drink service. Landed at 12:55 in Buffalo, and we went to get our bags and go home.

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC
Working...
X