JetBlue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetBlue

Hey all! Anyone flew on jetBlue? I am a frequent flyer (trueBlue member) and I personally think that them flying me ONT-JFK has to be the best service in the skies! They mix in comedy, safety, and comfort onto an A320, and BOOM! The best airline. For those of you who havent flied them yet (I pitty you) you get free 24 Channel DIRECTV, free snacks/beverages, a quiet ride, and a friendly crew. Not to mention the low fares.

Paid $250 for a roundtrip ticket ONT, CA-JFK, NY, including taxes. Nonstop. I searched on AA for the same route, they wanted almost $450, with like 20 stops here and there! I think that jetBlue's non-stop service has to be a LIFESAVER for businessmen/businesswomen who need to get somewhere fast.

For those of you who have; what did you think about the service?

Unfortunatly they don't serve BDL

Comment

Sorry, dude.

Comment

I would fly them, but I have no reason to.
        UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

I dont believe that AA had you connecting 20-odd something flights. truth is, AA prolly required you to connect in DFW. And you get a 757 ONT-DFW that has tv in rows, nice enough for me.

B6 in the BACK HALF of the A320 has the same leg rooms as AA's MRTC planes has, no difference there.

Never flown B6, dont even serve STL so I dont fly them. Also most of my flights are to the west, south or southeast. id have to connect in JFK in order to fly to my destination, when I can fly Southwest (the best LCC in my opinion) or AA n/s.

Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

ya Jetblue is the best!
          Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
            when I can fly Southwest (the best LCC in my opinion)
            Fly jetBlue before tossing that around. WN is in no way comparable to B6.

B6 has brought a luxury previously reserved for 1st class on intl. flights.

Comment

Yes. SYR-JFK-SYR. Probably the best US airline in terms of service that I have been on.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

too bad they pulled out of ATL

Comment

Yes, I've "flied" them once and they are ok...

umm.. that about wraps up my thoughts on this thread.
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

No Jetblue service to MEX!!!! that's where I always go when I go to America since my granparents live there and we always pick them up

Comment

No Jetblue service to MEX!!!! that's where I always go when I go to America since my granparents live there and we always pick them up

better say nothing than the crap you have been talking the last few day's, even youre avatar say how stupid you are, face it, delta is american and Jetblue to
                      My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Well MawieAir, your avatar seems to show me your high IQ,
                        Delta and JetBlue seem to be the exceptions to the rule that most of US carriers are CRAP!!!
                        Yes, my posts are the crapiest ones on the forum, but they are real things, and well I'm afraid that real things are crap then
                        I don't remember having instulted you lately.

Oh, and just for not falling off topic!!, I love JetBlue planes, are there any plans of getting the A319??

Regards

LX

PS. MawieAir, watch your grammar and spelling:

youre avatar say how stupid you are, face it, delta is american and Jetblue to

your not youre
                        too not to.

Comment

Originally posted by LXA330
                          That's fu*king halarious. You have absolutely no right to say "MawieAir", (FYI, who just just bashed for his spelling) has a low IQ after saying sh*t like that.

Comment

Really Guys I apologyze reallya and sincerely, I just got heated up by some conversation, and started posting stupidly, so don't get me wrongg, I really mean sorry guys. After all there's no point on starting a heated conversation, I really take back what I said.

Sorry

LX

Comment

• Working...
                              X