JetBlue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LXA330
    No Jetblue service to MEX!!!! that's where I always go when I go to America since my granparents live there and we always pick them up

Uhhh MEX is in Mexico not the US.

And yes I know Mexico is considered Central/North America, but the Mexicans sure as hell dont see it that way, when they say AMERICA they mean the US.

Comment

I think he might have mean that's his local airport, where he goes to catch a flight to see his family members in america....

Comment

BTW you never answered my question

Comment

Re: JetBlue

Originally posted by chrisburns

As for service, besided the PTV's sounds like any other airline in the US to me. Except on trans-cons you get meals on many majors
          Can you think of any US mainline that offers leather seats to economy class passengers in their A320s (or 737s)...?
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

HOLD UP- Why would you pay for a ticket when you claim your mom works for jetBlue, none the less, i know you cant get FF points for flying as a non-rev.
            Mom/JetBlue: Good point... This was b4 she became an FA. She actally quit her previous job to join TeamBlue a year. The price is just an example of how much I paid for that fatefull flight. The flight that decided my moms ultimate beginning as an FA...

FF Points: Also a good point. At that point in time, although I was a trueBlue member, I only had about 60 of the required 100 points to earn a free ticket for the KONT/KJFK segment.

Sorry, didnt read ur questions until I looked 4 them.

Comment

Re: JetBlue

Originally posted by herpa2003
              Can you think of any US mainline that offers leather seats to economy class passengers in their A320s (or 737s)...?
              Hell yeah I can - SOUTHWEST! All their new planes and most of their 300s and 500s have comfy leather seats now.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

The fare that my boyfriend paid for our BOS-LGB trip was amazing - under $180 roundtrip! And we were already saving money because I was redeeming a voucher, so that really made our day!

Plus, I'm really excited to see Terminal E at Logan. The last time I saw it, it was still under construction, and I heard that it looks great now. Does anyone know where I can see some photos of it?

Comment

Originally posted by jetBlue320
                  I think that jetBlue's non-stop service has to be a LIFESAVER for businessmen/businesswomen who need to get somewhere fast.
                  Personally, I also like their nonstop service because when you connect, there's a greater chance of losing checked luggage, which is a pain. However, for the flyer who only brings carry-on luggage and enjoys take-offs and landings, connecting is great! =]
                  Christos Sikoutris
                  -----
                  UPCOMING FLIGHT(S):
                  FLIGHT DATE SEGMENT DPTR ARVL EQP ELPD MILES
                  #KLM0644 02JUN JFK-AMS 22H50 12H10 B772 7h20 3643
                  #KLC1407 03JUN AMS-MRS 14H50 16H50 F70 2h00 613
                  -----
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                  X