No announcement yet.

QF: MEL - SYD vv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is the tickets for MEL-SYD return flight ? I have plans to fly on this route if I go to Australia end of this year.
    If you purchase a red e-deal ticket you'll save yourself a few dollars (quite a few to be honest). Obviously the price will be dictated by the day and time you wish to fly. Prices can vary anywhere from AU$160 - AU$400 return. My recommendation would be to check www.qantas.com.au closer to the date you arrive.

If you have any problems or concerns, just give me a holler and I'll help you out however I can.

Rgds
    Tim

Comment

Hi again Tim, I'm such a type Nazi! Qantas uses A330-303s on Hong Kong routes, not -338s! 38 is the Boeing customer code which Airbus obviously does not use.

Cheers.

Comment

HI AJ,

These things need to be corrected, else there'll always be mis-information flying every which way. Thanks for the amendment.

Rdgs
        Tim

Comment

Flew QF for quite a lot of flights this April/May, also SYD-MEL (ex BA 763) and MEL-HKG (763). Felt very well on all of their flights. In total it was 6 flights, TYO-SYD (743), SYD-AKL (743), AKL-WLG (733), WLG-SYD (733), SYD-MEL (763) and MEL-HKG (763) and I was really pleased and felt very well looked after. Must admit all flights were business class and you really had the impression..."Men, I am something valuable for them"...You dont get that impression on all airlines, even if you pay for a bloody business class ticket. Flights to and from Europe were all on BA and they were marvellous as well. And after all....the ticket was not that expensive if taking an average for every flight.

Just as a conclusion...recomendable !

Comment

British Caledonian,

Having flown QF/BA, MG and SQ for the majority of my past medium to long hauls, I only ever received optimal service, irrespective of the cabin class I was flying (J or F). Therefore, I know I may be perceived as being a little pretentious (believe me, I am far from), but I except nothing short of excellent service. I imagine I will find it a struggle to fly domestically when I visit the US.

Rdgs
            Tim

Comment

Working...
            X