Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal to Timmins, Ontario

Hi Guys,

Last summer, my girlfriend and i went to Timmins in Ontario (Canada). Someone have ever been there? I hate the DH1, because it's skakes too much. Excuse me for my english, because i'm a french language guy.

Franck

Hello Franck,

I havn't been to Timmins, but I have flown the DH1 many times as I worked for US Airways Express, including flying from PIT to YYZ on Jazz...particularly I found that the Jazz DH1s were much nicer than the US DH1s. I didn't find them to be too bad of an aircraft and I wouldn't hesistate to fly on it again.

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Hi Pete,

Do u work for Us Airways now?

Comment

The Dash 8's are a great acft. We fly them regularly from YYZ to YSB (visiting the in-laws and saves a 5 to 6 hour drive).

It nice to see the ground and watch what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by crenshaw
          Hi Pete,

Do u work for Us Airways now?
          No..not anymore but it was very recent though (Last month!)

Infact my last flight as an employee was from PIT - SCE on a Dash 8.

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
            The Dash 8's are a great acft. We fly them regularly from YYZ to YSB (visiting the in-laws and saves a 5 to 6 hour drive).

It nice to see the ground and watch what is going on.
            I totally agree with you!!! Your Dashes are in such better shape the ones we operate!!!!

I liked Jazz a lot but I just wish the F/As would smile a little bit more..maybe they just didn't like me. :P

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi

Comment

" I liked Jazz a lot but I just wish the F/As would smile a little bit more..maybe they just didn't like me. "

I can't believe that! She obviously didn't know you.

I hope once AC comes out of bankruptcy some people will get their humour back. It will be nice to start growing again.

It's the passenger agents that I'd like to kick in the ass and jump start them. If you are having a bad day and you are in customer service, suck it up and move on.

Comment

Hey Dale,

Believe me I know how it is to have a bad day and put on a great face for the customers, only to be treated like crap (me having been a CSA myself)...I can understand that, but when I was nice and tried to talk...she just didn't say anything to me...I even had my US Employee badge out on me (Which i did every time I nonrevved) and next to me was a AC non rev, whom she proceeded to have a great convo and smiles and all, but for me no smiles not even one word (not even a your welcome), but I didn't take too much note of it, as I have always liked flying AC, and I was just so happy to be getting to YYZ that day since US cancelled all the flights from PIT to YYZ that day. I will surely fly them again, but they would have surely won me over completely if I got a little better service!

No offense to you at all Dale!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Not sure exactly what your question is but just so you know I have been to Timmins before and I have flown a DH1 (YVR-YYJ). Timmins is a great city and I found the DH1 to be a great plane to fly, it was a little rough but in my mind it makes it all the funner on short hops. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Cya

Comment

Working...
                  X