ATA LGW-SFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATA LGW-SFB

Our holiday started in our hotel and we boarded our coach for the 10 minute trip to the Airport (South Terminal). Our ATA L1011 was at the gate waiting to be boarded and the the board changed ATA SANFORD,GANDER BOARDING and we proceeded to the gate where people were amazed on the size of the L1011 and the sheer mass of the 3 RB-211 engines and then our row was called we went down the long gangway and boarded the L1011, The plane looked clean and new and the crew were smiling as we boarded. I sat down in my seat and it was right over the wing. The aircraft taxied out and departed right on time. The flight was due to land in gander in 4 hours. We spent 40 mins there and departed to SFB and landed 1 hour early.
    Good
    0%
    Bad
    0%

Seems pretty good.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

dunno never tried

it american and i cant get there

unless someone pays for my ticket

i appricate that
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

ATA flies cool p;lanes. Like the L-1011's especially in their really old colors. Pure classic.

Comment

Their 738s look stunning!

Comment

It is a shame that ATA didn't keep their "Palm Tree" livery

Comment

753s look good too. Its good to see an airliner that knows its niche and stays with it.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X