BNA-ORD-BUF: A Dog's Journey (On AA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNA-ORD-BUF: A Dog's Journey (On AA)

American Airlines Flight #3997 (Operated by American Eagle)

BNA-ORD 11/4/04

[photoid=299158]

Sch. Departure: 1:55 PM
    Act. Departure: 2:24 PM
    Sch. Arrival: 3:26 PM
    Act. Arrival: 3:45 PM

My family had gotten a new dog , but it was in TENNESSEE, so she would have to fly to BUF. The breeder booked her on AA Eagle BNA-ORD-BUF. I didn't like the itinerary one bit. (I'd rather her go through CLT, BWI, or PIT)

Anyhow, the flight to ORD got delayed for some reason, so it arrived late. Thankfully, she had a 2 hour layover... hew:

American Airlines Flight #4001 (Operated by American Eagle)

ORD-BUF 11/4/04

[photoid=338715]

Sch./Act. departure: 5:22
    Sch. Arrival: 7:49
    Act. Arrival: 8:15

According to aa.com, this flight was on time. Back in BUF, me and my family went to have dinner at the Denny's near BUF. After dinner, we went to BUF... and waited and waited. Eventually, I got a Twix Bar from the candy machine. The weather at BUF was terrible. It was raining and windy. (Not good for a tiny ER4) Therefore, the flight was late. The flight came in at 8:15. At first, we thought she would come out the baggage claim, but we got her from AA's baggage office. *cue piano music*
    We went and comforted her. A woman from the flight came and said that it was a rough landing. (no surprise). After a few minutes, we went home.

Note: "her/she" is our dog, Chloe.

~KBUF

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC

Re: BNA-ORD-BUF: A Dog's Journey (On AA)

Originally posted by KBUF
    The weather at BUF was terrible. It was raining and windy.
    What else is new...that's a given nowadays.

Comment

Nice report!

-Pete
      Pete Ganabathi
      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
      X