X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACmans Riff-Raffin in Toronto

Pics: No, Damn! I forgot to take my camera
    Trip Homework: Forgot to take

Our day started off as we departed on AC609 to YYZ around 10 YHZ time. My dads Boss was on this flight to. All 3 of us sat in row 21 ABC on this Airbus A320 Tail number 227. A little bumpy climbing, but once thru the clouds, it was smooth sailing. I bought a chicken strip meal for $8 But the taste evend it out. Around 11:30 YHZ time our Scarebus (Airbus) touched down in YYZ for a smooth landing. We arrived at gate 138 at terminal 1. We collected our baggae and proceeded to rent our Chevy Malibu 2005.

Our hotel was paid for by Health Canada. My mum was at the RNAO conference. We stayed at the "Hilton Markham" And we had a marble bathroom! 175 a night all free! While my Mom was in the confernce, My father and I visted the "Toronto Aerospace Museum". Our luck it was closed, but the curator let us rome around as we pleased. This is were I got MAD, I forgot to bring a camera, and here is a moch-up of THE BEST plane in the world. The AVRO-ARROW. Another one of Canada's great history destroyed by Progessive Conservitives (not to progressive if you ask me).

All of us went to the Eaton center, mostly my mum enjoyed it, but my dad and I couldent keep our eyes off the lengerie stores . My fasher and I couldent leave the hotel room after we found out my sister and her boyfriend were seriously sick (he had appendicitis, and she was just worried). So last day (yesterday) we left our room at 12, and went to some mall, then to IKEA. Darn, those Erupeans are so economical, eurogromic, and organised.

We left YYZ and sat in the emergency exit row (16) on this A320.

Yes i did take the magazine. I already had the safety card!
    -Kevin

nice report
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Ask your Mom if she liked the speech on harassment in the workplace. My wife was the speaker.

Comment

Re: ACmans Riff-Raffin in Toronto

. The AVRO-ARROW. Another one of Canada's great history destroyed by Progessive Conservitives (not to progressive if you ask me).

Actually in 1959 they were just the plain old Conservatives, so the progressive part does not contribute to your arguement. The P was added to the C in the late 1960s.
        ________
        VERMONT DISPENSARY

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          Ask your Mom if she liked the speech on harassment in the workplace. My wife was the speaker.
          Your wife was there?! This world is realy small
          -Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X