SYR-ORD-SYR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYR-ORD-SYR

I just got back from my trip on UA and will post a report by tommorow with PICTURES!!!! This was a great flight on the B146 and I got some great pictures at ORD, a UA 767-300ER Star Alliance scheme and be hind that was a UA 777. As we were taxing a AA 777 went bye, the thing was HUGE!!! Hope u guys will like it now I am going to bed!!!!

Looking forward to the pics!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Cool, want to see pics from the Bae146.
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Gona pick them up ay 6:00pm, I can't wait!!!!

Comment

I want to see pics

Im waiting
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Sounds Great!! Can't wait for the pictures. The BAE 146 is a great plane and I take it you flew Air Wisconsin? My cousin is a flight attendant for them and she just got laid off

Oh well....:rolleyes:

Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

cant wait to see the pics
              Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

Sry guys the prints didn't turn out so great due to the fact my Flash wasn't working right. It was flashing after I took the pics. I'll see what I can do in Photoshop but 3/4 of them are almost completly black!!! I was so mad cause the AA 777 was a really great scene.

Comment

Working...
                X