JNU-SEA-JNU-HNS W/ Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNU-SEA-JNU-HNS W/ Pictures

I had to go to see the doctor in Seattle, so my dad and I went down.

11/20/04
    7:14AM
    B737-400
    N767AS

My dad and I jumped the ferry at midnight that night, and then went to the terminal. We were hungry but nothing was open. We were already checked in. We had done web checking. At 6 security opened and we went through. It was a breeze. Our plane was already there. When we boarded, there was X-mas music playing. It was rather foggy, so it was a fun departure. Once we got to our altitude the flight attendants brought drinks and scones. The weather in Ketchikan was also crummy.

After we swapped some passengers, we were off again. We got more drinks and had a smooth flight to SEA.

Then:

11/22/04
    12:03PM
    B737-400
    N784AS

Here is our plane

It was super foggy this morning. But we were up and out on time. Seconds after lift off, we were engulfed by fog. After reaching 31000 feet, we were served drinks and a snack. I had a Sprite, I did not get a can. The snack was a cookie, and chips. Then a second drink service was served, and I got a full can of Sprite . The napkin and cups had little Christmas trees on them. Here is a sequence of pics from our approach into JNU.

Overall 10/10

After we got our stuff we walked to Wings of Alaska. There we checked in and got a snack. At 2:30 we walked to the aircraft. We were the only ones on. It was a Cessna 207. We took off and went down the canal. Then we got into pea soup. We never got above 1000 feet the whole trip. Towards the end the pilot flew us within 200 feet of the glacier so I could take a picture. Here are some pics from Haines.

Our aircraft

Hope you enjoyed it
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Good God how far out in the sticks do you live!!!!!! To fly all the way to Seattle to see a Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
      Good God how far out in the sticks do you live!!!!!! To fly all the way to Seattle to see a Doc!
      Well, we want to see the best When you get the biggest foot surgery , you definently want the best It is fun to get out once and a while though

Comment

nice report, I really want to fly the 734, as its one of the few 737 types I have yet to fly.
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
          nice report, I really want to fly the 734, as its one of the few 737 types I have yet to fly.
          The 734 is a great aircraft

Comment

Good Report! I hope everything with your surgery heals fast and is better!! Nice pics!

Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Great report! Love the photos!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Thanks for posting this one coming along with plenty of informative pictures.
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

nice report and pics

i flew a year ago on TV from BRU to FCO on a 734 and back on a 733

they where nice planes but a very smalll galley

(if you are used to the 763,A343 and 772)
                  Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                    Good Report! I hope everything with your surgery heals fast and is better!! Nice pics!

Patrick
                    I had the surgery last March, so this was a checkup, and everything is fine

Comment

Good excuse to go flying, IMO! Nice report Alaska Air!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

here you go

Comment

http://www.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/

here you go
                          Cool store, if you ever get the chance to go, go You never know what you will find.

Comment

Working...
                          X