Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Expect on jetBlue

Hi all-

I thought I saw a jetBlue topic posted a few weeks ago, so if this is similiar I apologize.

I'm going to be flying jetBlue PHX_JFK in March, and would like to hear some of your jetBlue experiences. I think I'm going to really enjoy the flight- I've been impressed with the simplicity of their website, and am looking forward to the leather seats & directTV.

My family & I are actually flying jetBlue instead of using our SkyMiles to get free Delta tickets because the red-eye scheduling works much better for us.
    Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

No, You can't even get with free tickets Delta on jetBlue. This is exactly you will able fly on JetBlue only for getting need more point with B6. You will get one-way ticket from PHX-JFK for red-eyes flight on B6.

Comment

Originally posted by N830MH
      No, You can't even get with free tickets Delta on jetBlue. This is exactly you will able fly on JetBlue only for getting need more point with B6. You will get one-way ticket from PHX-JFK for red-eyes flight on B6.
      Scott- he knows that, he is saying, that he could have gotten free tickets with DL for using his skymiles, but he and his family opted to buy an airline ticket with Jetblue.

NOTAR520AC - I have heard good things about jetblue, so I assume your in good hands, i would love to try them but they don't fly to STL (yet ). Btw- PHX is my favorite Airport to fly to, and visit, iv been there two times, I have an Aunt there and its definetly one of my favs to visit. do you like living there? Have you been to STL?

Alex
      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
        Scott- he knows that, he is saying, that he could have gotten free tickets with DL for using his skymiles, but he and his family opted to buy an airline ticket with Jetblue.

NOTAR520AC - I have heard good things about jetblue, so I assume your in good hands, i would love to try them but they don't fly to STL (yet ). Btw- PHX is my favorite Airport to fly to, and visit, iv been there two times, I have an Aunt there and its definetly one of my favs to visit. do you like living there? Have you been to STL?

Alex
        Never heard any complaints about Jetblue. However I heard a lot of good things about them. You'll be offered a wide variety of snacks (chips, cookies,...) and drinks. Entertainment wise, there is 36 channels of DIRECTV programming, Fox Inflight Premium Entertainment and 100+ channels of XM Satellite Radio. You'll also like their terminal at JFK, its really nice and they designed it well.
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
          ........ Entertainment wise, there is 36 channels of DIRECTV programming, Fox Inflight Premium Entertainment and 100+ channels of XM Satellite Radio.
          Not to mention that its also FREE!!

Alex

Comment

Alex
            Sent you a PM Alex.
            Click below.

Comment

hey thanks for the PM justin, sent ya one back

Alex

Comment

I will also be flying jetBlue for the first time this March - I'm flying the early morning BOS-LGB, and then the red-eye back. I don't think I'll be getting any points, though...I'm using a voucher that I won last year in a contest.

Comment

hey thanks for the PM justin, sent ya one back

Alex
                  Roger that.

Originally posted by electrogeek77
                  I will also be flying jetBlue for the first time this March- I don't think I'll be getting any points, though...I'm using a voucher that I won last year in a contest.
                  I wish their points didn't expire after 12 mos... Just saw that after I registered for the trueBlue membership. I just have to say again though, I love the way their website is set up- booking tickets was a breeze!
                  Click below.

Comment

I love the way their website is set up- booking tickets was a breeze!

I couldn't use the website to redeem my voucher, but I still had a pleasant experience with the phone operators. Very pleasant people - and they managed the reserve seats next to each other for me and my travel companion, even though we had to do separate orders. Wish they had waiting music a little more perky than Kenny G.

Comment

I flew on B6 last year SYR-JFK-SYR. Great service, and even on a short flight like that (47 minutes) they served snacks and drinks in the cabin. Their terminal in JFK is also a breeze to connect through.

Enjoy your trip!
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                        I flew on B6 last year SYR-JFK-SYR. Great service, and even on a short flight like that (47 minutes) they served snacks and drinks in the cabin. Their terminal in JFK is also a breeze to connect through.

Enjoy your trip!
                        is "B6" jetBlue's code?
                        Click below.

Comment

is "B6" jetBlue's code?

I think it might be. I don't think I've ever seen a code with a number in it before.

Comment

B6 is the code for jetBlue. C8 is Chicago Express (ATA Connection) and F9 is Frontier. I know there are more letter/number combos, but those are the only ones I know of.

I havent flown B6 myself, but I have heard GREAT things about them. Enjoy your flight!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                              B6 is the code for jetBlue. C8 is Chicago Express (ATA Connection) and F9 is Frontier. I know there are more letter/number combos, but those are the only ones I know of.

I havent flown B6 myself, but I have heard GREAT things about them. Enjoy your flight!
                              OK cool. Thanks!
                              Click below.

Comment

Working...
                              X