• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
    OK cool. Thanks!
    haha yea I think JB which would have stood for JetBlue actually stood for something else, so they said B6. and F9 as well for Frontier, you learn some more . I have also heard that F9 was made that way for because the F meant Fro- and the N for froNtier also is the first letter for the word Nine, so F9=FRONTIER. Don't know if its true....and no clue why B6 is the code, and why they chose 6. Well i sent an email and talk to ya later
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
    B6 is the code for jetBlue. C8 is Chicago Express (ATA Connection) and F9 is Frontier. I know there are more letter/number combos, but those are the only ones I know of.

I havent flown B6 myself, but I have heard GREAT things about them. Enjoy your flight!
    OK cool. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    B6 is the code for jetBlue. C8 is Chicago Express (ATA Connection) and F9 is Frontier. I know there are more letter/number combos, but those are the only ones I know of.

I havent flown B6 myself, but I have heard GREAT things about them. Enjoy your flight!

Leave a comment:

• electrogeek77
    replied
    is "B6" jetBlue's code?

I think it might be. I don't think I've ever seen a code with a number in it before.

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    Originally posted by herpa2003
    I flew on B6 last year SYR-JFK-SYR. Great service, and even on a short flight like that (47 minutes) they served snacks and drinks in the cabin. Their terminal in JFK is also a breeze to connect through.

Enjoy your trip!
    is "B6" jetBlue's code?

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    I flew on B6 last year SYR-JFK-SYR. Great service, and even on a short flight like that (47 minutes) they served snacks and drinks in the cabin. Their terminal in JFK is also a breeze to connect through.

Enjoy your trip!

Leave a comment:

• electrogeek77
    replied
    I love the way their website is set up- booking tickets was a breeze!

I couldn't use the website to redeem my voucher, but I still had a pleasant experience with the phone operators. Very pleasant people - and they managed the reserve seats next to each other for me and my travel companion, even though we had to do separate orders. Wish they had waiting music a little more perky than Kenny G.

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
    hey thanks for the PM justin, sent ya one back

Alex
    Roger that.

Originally posted by electrogeek77
    I will also be flying jetBlue for the first time this March- I don't think I'll be getting any points, though...I'm using a voucher that I won last year in a contest.
    I wish their points didn't expire after 12 mos... Just saw that after I registered for the trueBlue membership. I just have to say again though, I love the way their website is set up- booking tickets was a breeze!

Leave a comment:

• electrogeek77
    replied
    I will also be flying jetBlue for the first time this March - I'm flying the early morning BOS-LGB, and then the red-eye back. I don't think I'll be getting any points, though...I'm using a voucher that I won last year in a contest.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    hey thanks for the PM justin, sent ya one back

Alex

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    NOTAR520AC - I have heard good things about jetblue, so I assume your in good hands, i would love to try them but they don't fly to STL (yet ). Btw- PHX is my favorite Airport to fly to, and visit, iv been there two times, I have an Aunt there and its definetly one of my favs to visit. do you like living there? Have you been to STL?

Alex
    Sent you a PM Alex.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by babypurin
    ........ Entertainment wise, there is 36 channels of DIRECTV programming, Fox Inflight Premium Entertainment and 100+ channels of XM Satellite Radio.
    Not to mention that its also FREE!!

Alex

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Scott- he knows that, he is saying, that he could have gotten free tickets with DL for using his skymiles, but he and his family opted to buy an airline ticket with Jetblue.

NOTAR520AC - I have heard good things about jetblue, so I assume your in good hands, i would love to try them but they don't fly to STL (yet ). Btw- PHX is my favorite Airport to fly to, and visit, iv been there two times, I have an Aunt there and its definetly one of my favs to visit. do you like living there? Have you been to STL?

Alex
    Never heard any complaints about Jetblue. However I heard a lot of good things about them. You'll be offered a wide variety of snacks (chips, cookies,...) and drinks. Entertainment wise, there is 36 channels of DIRECTV programming, Fox Inflight Premium Entertainment and 100+ channels of XM Satellite Radio. You'll also like their terminal at JFK, its really nice and they designed it well.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by N830MH
    No, You can't even get with free tickets Delta on jetBlue. This is exactly you will able fly on JetBlue only for getting need more point with B6. You will get one-way ticket from PHX-JFK for red-eyes flight on B6.
    Scott- he knows that, he is saying, that he could have gotten free tickets with DL for using his skymiles, but he and his family opted to buy an airline ticket with Jetblue.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• N830MH
    replied
    No, You can't even get with free tickets Delta on jetBlue. This is exactly you will able fly on JetBlue only for getting need more point with B6. You will get one-way ticket from PHX-JFK for red-eyes flight on B6.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X