FLL-PIT-SYR US (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLL-PIT-SYR US (Pics)

I will be posting my Flight Review tomorrow with some pics. The pics aren't great cause I just got a new camera and didn't really know how to use it. It will be great!!! Tata for now and cya tomorrow.

You don't even know how use them with these pictures? Maybe someone will they help you out some of good pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by N830MH
      You don't even know how use them with these pictures? Maybe someone will they help you out some of good pictures.
      Come again?
      "Science, freedom, beauty, adventure -- aviation offers it all."

Comment

Okay here it is,

After spending 3 days in FLL and visiting my mom I was heading back to school. I heared that my school flooded and there was a chance of no school tuesday (today) I was praying. I was taking some pics with my new camera of my condo down there to show to family that wanted to see it. (My mom just got me a camera the day before, a sony cyber shot DSC-F88 ( http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...ormation-Start ProductSKU=DSCF88&Dept=dcc_DIDigitalCameras&CategoryName=dcc_DIDigitalCameras_Cyber-shotDigitalCameras )

tried the night before to check in on-line but it didn't work so I was trying again and was getting no luck. It must have been due to the fact I got switched from going FLL-CLT-PIT-SYR to just FLL-PIT-SYR due to the Ice storm. I left my condo at 11:30 for the 1/2 hour drive to FLL. Got to the Check In counter a little after 12:00. I decided to use the self Check In and to my delight I got the Exit Row for both my flights, AGAIN!!! I wondered around terminal 3 a little bit and was hopeing to grab a bite at Chilis but there was a wait of almost an hour. I said the hell with it and went through security and passed by easily compared to last time I flew out of FLL. I woundered around the US wing and didn't see much. I saw that US has a lot of one stop international flights. Flt #2 was going to FCO via PHL and Flt # 161 was going to MAN via CLT. I took some pics with my camera.

Flt 2 heading to PHL and FCO
        Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

An AA 738 going to SNA via DFW

B6 plane I took from JFK-SYR early in Jan

My plane a 320 heading to PIT, needed a new paint job!!!

Flt # 562
        N113UW
        Depature:
        Scheduled Time: 2:10pm
        Actual Time: 2:11pm
        Gate: E03

Arrival:
        Scheduled Time: 4:42pm
        Actual Time: 4:38pm
        Gate: B36

Boarding was quick for the flight. Mostly zone 1 and 2 members. I was in zone 5 and seat 10F. I got quickly seated and was one of the last on the plane. Turns out the only empty seat on the plane was the middle next to me so besides the fact of having more legroom I got more space as well. They played the saftey video and pushed us back. Flight #2 (Shown above) was pushed back at the same time as us so I got a few pics.

Took a few more pics while we taxied to runway 13.

Shows you how big US really is at FLL. Had 8 planes there on a monday, can't picture it on sat. Here are two planes one going to LGA the other going to CLT.

Here are some Delta Connection CRJs

We passed by a west jet 735 and a frontier 319, Direct TV baby!!!

We quickly took off from runway 13 and started our step climb up to 33K feet.

About 30 minutes into the flight there was a drink service

Listened to my CD player for about 2 hrs, nothing happened really. Was hopeing to see some great scenery out the window but all I could see were clouds and Ice on the ground.

Got some more pics once we landed in PIT

Shows you how empty PIT is now

Only other plane parked in the B terminal (N117US) Heading to SFO while mine is going to LAX

Pic of the A terminal from the B terminal, not much to see except empty gates

Flt # 3111
        N275SK
        Departure
        Scheduled Time: 6:45pm
        Actual Time: 6:40pm
        Gate: A13

Arrival:
        Scheduled Time: 7:51pm
        Actual Time: 7:35pm
        Gate: 8

Not much to say about this flight, we left early from PIT. I couldn't take many pics cause I need to "install" flash on my camera. Nothing happened on the flight, another drink service and I got a great view of BGM, ELM, and ITH!!! Tryed to get some pics but it didn't work. We landed early and quickly got off to let the crews get ready for the last US departure of the day heading toward PHL. Got one last pic of SYR before I headed home.

All in all a good flight, got the exit row which made me happy. Nothing really happened so nothing really to write about. I would give US only a B- because their service has gone down and since flying B6 it seems like a waste of 3 hours of my life flying that route. I WILL however fly US again because I know they usally do better and besides the fact I am already booked to fly them again on the 19th.

Comment

Not one comment?

Comment

Good review, lots of pics!
            Thanks,
            Michael

Comment

I love that traffic que at FLL

Great flight report! =)

Comment

Great Trip Report!

I really want to fly US Airways now, I think I may this summer...(i think they will stay)!

As I said in AIM, i like the pics too!

Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Nice report! Always good to see a SYR TR on the forum...
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Re:

Good review, gr8 pics. Like reading it.

Foxtrot

Comment

Working...
                    X