Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATAExpress
    replied
    I will be taking a trip in March to BOS-ACK.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by babypurin
    What airline was that?
    BEX= Business Express, taken over by American Eagle in 2000 or so.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    cool report, cincy is CVG by the way. I bet the A concourse at STL sucked? lol i am a STL flyer myself as u can prolly tell by my screen name lol

Alex

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Leg 1: ACK-HYA

At the airport, I boarded a BEX SAAB 340, at 12:00 noon.
    We then pushed back, and headed for runway 6. At 12:15, we were over the ocean, when we made the turn back over ACK. We started the descent over the middle of Nantucket Sound. At 12:35, we landed at HYA.
    After a 1 hour lay over at HYA, I boarded the same plane, and we headed out. About halfway through the flight, they came by and gave me a dr. pepper.(On a 45 minute flight.) We landed at BOS, and came to a stop at Terminal C. This ended leg 1 of the journey.
    What airline was that?

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Talk about a short and sweet report

Leave a comment:

• ATAExpress
    started a topic ACK-HYA-BOS-Cincinatti-STL

ACK-HYA-BOS-Cincinatti-STL

*NOTE I took this flight in 1996, so don't chide me!

Leg 1: ACK-HYA

At the airport, I boarded a BEX SAAB 340, at 12:00 noon.
    We then pushed back, and headed for runway 6. At 12:15, we were over the ocean, when we made the turn back over ACK. We started the descent over the middle of Nantucket Sound. At 12:35, we landed at HYA.
    After a 1 hour lay over at HYA, I boarded the same plane, and we headed out. About halfway through the flight, they came by and gave me a dr. pepper.(On a 45 minute flight.) We landed at BOS, and came to a stop at Terminal C. This ended leg 1 of the journey.

Leg 2: BOS-Cincinatti

At 3:00 PM, I boarded DELTA Airlines flight 1969 bound for Cinci. We left at 3:30. At about 1.5 hours after take off, we landed in Cinci. This ended leg 2.

Leg 3: Cinci-STL

At 6:00 PM, I boarded Comair flight 1666 bound for STL. We landed at 7:00 PM (6:00 CDST) this ended my journey.
Working...
X