FF Miles - Where do I go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF Miles - Where do I go?

Well, I have enough miles now on US Airways to go anywhere in the Continental US and just shy of the Caribbean, buts thats ok because I can buy the rest of the miles for only 3 cents each.

The purpose of the trip would be to go shooting and to all around have a great time.

What do you think?

LAX..
    SXM..
    SEA..
    SAN..
    SFO..

Any ideas?

Starnes-a-nator - I know we pretty much already have this planned but I want to get everyones input
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

I'd definately say St. Maarten since apparently Maho Beach is going to disappear.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

None of the above, Denver

Comment

Definately you should go to SXM. It is PARADISE, an aviation enthusiasts dream. You can always fly to the other places for cheap, but on a almost free ticket Definately go to SXM!!!!
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Why was this moved, it was regarding shooting and best possible places to shoot.....

Bad Motive for being moved
          Ryan Davis
          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

How about HNL? You likely would have to fly on UA to get there, but I just spent 35K miles of my NW World Perks miles to fly there. Great time.
            ________
            MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES. ORANGE COUNTY

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
              buts thats ok because I can buy the rest of the miles for only 3 cents each.
              Before you buy extra miles, call the airline and ask if you can have the free ticket even though you are a little short. If they see you are a loyal costomer, they'll do it.
              DELTA- Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive

Comment

I used my 30,000 miles to SXM. I'd advise you to do the same.
                GO SIOUX

Comment

If you choose SEA, and the planes are lading from the south, find Des Moines Creek Park. It is a wooded park with a bunch of trails. Hidden in the middle is a giant grassy feild which the planes fly RIGHT over. I run there with my XC and track teams, so I know the place. It may be hard for a first-timer, but the feild is easy to get to if you go down the concrete trail a bit. I really recomend that.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

San Diego is a nice city but not really a friendly photograph airport as the locations are really hard to find and need the connections for good shots. If you just want to shoot and nothing else just to shoot and never been to California, check out LAX...there are tons of spots where you can shoot from and a great view and nothing to top it off is eating a nice southern cali food. The people there are great, who cares of traffic, it's socal.

Kevin

Comment

do you really even need to ask? SXM. Where else do you have boobs, planes, and booze?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        do you really even need to ask? SXM. Where else do you have boobs, planes, and booze?
                        At your place..

id go with SXM to....

funny thing I thought SXM used to stand for SeXisM LMAO

Alex
                        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Come see Alaska
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

SXM b4 it is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SXM of course

Comment

Working...
                              X