UA 757 BOS-DEN-EGE part 4 (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA 757 BOS-DEN-EGE part 4 (with pics)

This is part 4 of my flight report. If you have not read part 1, 2, and 3 of this flight report please do before reading this part. This is also the last part of my flight report and I saved the best for last!

part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

------------------------------------------------------

So far the flight has gone well, pretty much all I have done is take photos on the DEN-EGE part of the flight. Now we are getting a kinda close to those mountains

EGE has one exciting approach! We made a bunch of turns and went in-between a few mountains, not much room for screwing up once you get closer to ground. This ski mountain is either Beaver Creak or Vail Mountain, either way I was skiing down it at some point in the week

Just about to land at this small airport. EGE gets tons of privet jets

The control tower at EGE. Now the flight will be ending soon but my vacation will be just getting started!

This is a photo of the engine I took going down the stairs

World wide service

The tail

There is a 737-200 next door

I LOVE this!

Here is the last pic, NWA 757 from MSP which just came before us, notice how they have stair trucks in the back and front

Things got busy at the airport when I left, 2 CO 757s came, also, you didn’t see in my photos but AA had a 757 getting ready to leave as well, and a UA dash 8 in the new colors came about 15 minutes later.

--------------------------------------------

So that’s my trip report, hope you enjoyed, I had a great week in Vail! If you guys like it, and I have the time I will write a similar trip report for the way back.

Have a nice day!
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Great report Looks like a fun approach Hope the trip was fun.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Nice Report and Pics
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Interseting report, thanks a lot for sharing. I liked the sharp contrasts between snow capped BOS and balmy looking mile-high Denver, nice photo job. Waiting to see the return leg.
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I'm slightly dissapointed in the amount of interest in my trip report, I'm not sure if there will be a return one...

Comment

Great report! That EGE approach looks so cool, I really want to do it someday. Are there a lot of 757's there? Is that the most it can hold>?

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Write another one! Your trip reports are always interesting!

Comment

Great report. Perfect timing for it too. I'm flying DL out there from ATL in about 2 weeks. Looks like fun!
                GO SIOUX

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                  I'm slightly dissapointed in the amount of interest in my trip report, I'm not sure if there will be a return one...
                  Biatch, you best be makin a new TR as we speak, lest Emu smack yo fro.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                    Great report! That EGE approach looks so cool, I really want to do it someday. Are there a lot of 757's there? Is that the most it can hold>?
                    Yes there are alot of 757s there, UA,NWA,DL,CO,AA, and US all fly 757s there and the most it can hold is around 7 or 8 I think...

Comment

By the way, I changed my mind, I will write a return trip report some time soon...

Comment

Good, looking forward to read.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                        X