X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYD-KUL on MAS

Aircraft: 747-4H6
    Airline: Malaysia Airlines

It all started at around 12PM Thursday 6th Jan 2005. Arrived At syd to chck in. it was all good until the wind picked up in central Oz and the flight was delayed an hour while a new flight plan was configured (as there was a strong headwind . therefore a new flight plan was needed). MAS lied to us saying that a flight crew member had overdone his flying hours. Anywayz we were off at around 4:45PM

The pilot came on the P.A and appologized for the delay and asked if we would put it all behind us. Which we happily did with the top class service and attention even in Economy by the F.As. The lead F.A Michelle was excellent. The flight was smooth and we landing in KL about 40 mins late. We made up a bit of time in the air. landing was amazing! I didnt even feel it. i think it was an autoland but maybe the pilot was just aweosme! As i was walking to the mini-train at KL to get to the large terminal for baggage claim i looked up at the cockpit of our plane. the captain was just leaving his seat (maybe to leave the aircraft, maybe not). All the crew form our flight was on our train.

customs and baggage claim was smooth and efficient. i said goodbye to KLIA for a while and endured the one hour journey into the city centre of KL.

Stay tuned for my return flight to SYD. This time on A 777
    YES, I think it's cool
    100.00%
    NO, I couldn't care less what there doing
    0.00%
    Last edited by nicko89; 2005-04-25, 01:33. Reason: Adding new info

Originally posted by nicko89
    the wind picked up in central Oz and the flight was delayed an hour while a new flight plan was configured (as we were slowly being blown north. therefore a new flight plan was needed).

That doesn't sound right...

Glad you enjoyed your trip.
    YBBN - James

Comment

Great! Malaysia Airlines wins another happy customer!!!

Though they really should start to install AVOD onto their 747's now. Seems only the 777's have it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingHigh26
        Though they really should start to install AVOD onto their 747's now
        They've already installed AVOD on the 9M-MPD. More to come

Comment

nice report
          Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

Originally posted by MH332
            They've already installed AVOD on the 9M-MPD. More to come
            O goodie!

Comment

Working...
            X