United Airline flight question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Airline flight question?

Hi guys, this summer I'm going to go to Yellowstone National Park in Montana. I chose United Airline because of the low fare. This is my schedule:

June 1: MIA- DEN A319
    DEN-BIL B735
    June 6: BIL-DEN CRJ
    DEN-ORD B777
    ORD-MIA B757

Whats the quality of United Airlines at this time? Do airlines allow cameras onboard like to take photos out of the window? Well I hope to have a good flight. If I could bring my Panasonic DMC-FZ20 with me I'll post the pics online. O yeah this summer I might also go to Chile on Aerolineas Argentinas or LAN. Hopefully it would be LAN. I love those PTV!!
    LAN- The Best Quality Airline!!

Okay but not the best. I think continental airlines has the best with all the tvs except on the erjs and 737-500 on the 737-300 10 of them have tvs. Ual has the best audio with ch. 9. Use it. There are tvs supposivly on the airbus's

Comment

Originally posted by c0ex
      Okay but not the best. I think continental airlines has the best with all the tvs except on the erjs and 737-500 on the 737-300 10 of them have tvs. Ual has the best audio with ch. 9. Use it. There are tvs supposivly on the airbus's
      a) This is not about Continental
      b) he didn't ask about t.v.'s
      c) UA Airbuses do not have PTV's along with any Continental narrowbody. (The user asked mentioned PTV's not flip screen LCD's.)
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

thanks guys
        LAN- The Best Quality Airline!!

Comment

Working...
        X