Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA3000 PHL-PIE: There were the best of times, then the worst of times (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
    In a nutshell, they give you no attention and no one on one service... its just wham bam thanks for flying us, whatever... get on and we got you to your destination, what more can you ask for.

If you want "service" fly a real airline where you feel somewhat cared about.

Thank You I was thinking about that myself. Thank God they don't fly to LAS cause I wouldn't fly on them.

Comment

Nice report Ryan.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
        Its a good way to save $$$$ most of the Carib airlines also hand print your boarding passes.

Not at all strange.

Good report also.
        Yup, you should see Sun Countrys. With a black pen i could make it myself.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

When I got my seat changed, she turned the 17A to an 11A by writing over the 7 a few times up and down in pen.... LOL. Real cheesy.
          Ryan Davis
          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Hey I could have sworn that F/A works for TMA!!! I see her everyday!

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi
            Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Good report man!

Also, Southeast (until their recent demise) handwrote boarding passes, as did Spirit up until about 2-3 years ago, when they changed their livery.

Also, one more thing; when I flew USA3000 out of EWR about a year ago, I'm pretty sure I remember the boarding pass being printed up as with most airlines. Perhaps they do things differently at different airports?
              www.acairport.com

Comment

Good report, love the take off pic! USA 3000 doesn't sound like an airline I'd want to fly if I visit the States anytime.

Regarding photography it seems to vary from place to place these days. I've read stories of people trying to take pictures on the NY subway and being told to delete ALL images on their card; on the other hand, we get less hassle these days at some of our regular photographic haunts on the outskirts of LHR, STN etc than we did in previous years (at a time when the Police were prone to request us to move on, because we were "a security risk"!).

Comment

Originally posted by G-APEY
                  Good report, love the take off pic! USA 3000 doesn't sound like an airline I'd want to fly if I visit the States anytime.

Regarding photography it seems to vary from place to place these days. I've read stories of people trying to take pictures on the NY subway and being told to delete ALL images on their card; on the other hand, we get less hassle these days at some of our regular photographic haunts on the outskirts of LHR, STN etc than we did in previous years (at a time when the Police were prone to request us to move on, because we were "a security risk"!).
                  Photography is legal on the NYC Subway, so if a cop tells you to stop taking photos and/or delete the ones you've already taken, tell him he's wrong!
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
                  X