Familiar with United upgrade system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Familiar with United upgrade system?

If I use my miles to upgrade using United's upgrade system, will the seats I have upgraded be automatically reserved or "saved" right after I request the upgrade or will the seats be reserved prior to your departure based on your mileage plus status and if available the seats will be upgraded?
    Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

That is by far one of the longest sentences I have seen in my life!!! Your gona have to rephrase that for me to understand.

Comment

What I mean to ask is this: once I request my upgrade using United's system, will let's say 4 seats be saved for me? Or will you have to wait till you arrive at the airport, see if there are seats available and then select your seats? Also you know how if you are a general member, upgrades are confirmed 24 hours prior to departure? Well if I request and upgrade will seats be reserved 24 hours prior to my departure?
      Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
          If I use my miles to upgrade using United's upgrade system, will the seats I have upgraded be automatically reserved or "saved" right after I request the upgrade or will the seats be reserved prior to your departure based on your mileage plus status and if available the seats will be upgraded?

..........huh???

Comment

depends where you are flying. If it is international you will find out if you have seats 7 days in advandce. Domestic, at check-In.

Comment

Working...
            X