Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babypurin
    replied
    It probably was LGA-MIA-ORD-HPN when I was 2 or 3.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    According to parents
    Route : Bangui-Fort Lamy-Tripoli-Marseille
    Aircraft : Douglas DC.6B
    Airline : UAT/Union Aéromaritime de Transports.

Alain

Leave a comment:

• YBBN
    replied
    My first ever flight was from Brisbane to Christchurch on a QF 767 painted in Australia Asia titles. From that flight I can remember the great feeling of being pressed into your seat during takeoff and looking at the snow capped mountains before landing in CHC.

[photoid=448351]

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    1 week before X-mas 2003, F-50 PH-KVC AMS-DUS-AMS, departure all foggy, but calm, flight went perfect, nice F/A's, Landing in DUS Smooth.
    on the way back we where delayed 40 Minutes due to veerrrrrry bad weather, took off right after a Aeroflot (?) TU-154 at 22:30, Right after take-off the plane went from left to right and back, then, above the clouds, drinks got served, Me had Pepsi Blue , then, on approach Runway 22R @ AMS, under the clouds, heavy Turbulence, at a moment, we where probably in a 40 degree Angle, we touched down, Bounced, nosewheel touched the ground , bounced again, and then whe touched down, Taxied to the appron, took a picture of the cockpit, and went on a bus.....nice mini Review

Leave a comment:

• GreekNYC747
    replied
    Very similar experience with TAP-A343. Parallel universe ... It was the Easter week of 1978, flying from Thessaloniki (SKG) to ATH and it so happened it was on a B747-200 on Olympic Airways. A short 35 minute flight. My father always says that i was acting like crazy, running up and down the aisles and even wanting to go to the upper deck. After all, i was around 8 years old. I have been hooked up ever since, and need i say that the B747 and its variants is my favorite plane? Yes, it was love at first sight.

Leave a comment:

• TAP-A343
    replied
    My first flight was back in 1981's Easter week on a EL AL 742 LIS-TLV. This plane had an unusual configuration as I flew economy class at the front. The flight took approximately 5 hours and it was a very smooth ride. Landing at TLV was perfect, smooth as silk, ideal for a 11 almost 12 year-old beginner. One week later I flew a similar plane TLV-LIS. Landind at LIS was the toughest I have experienced so far on a 747 with oxygen masks dropping and overhead compartments opening. A complete landing experience. I fell in love with the 747 ever since, my favourite airliner in all its variants. First love is the deepest.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I think it was when I was 1 or 2 I went On a NWA 744 SFO-MSP. That was my first flight I'm pretty sure.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Copenhagen - Larnaca, Cyprus in 1998 (I was 12 back then) Around 4 hours, operated by Maersk Air. It was on a 735... LOVED it and I have loved it ever since

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    First one I remember was going from either Boston or Providence to Orlando when I was 5 or 6.

BTW, N776AU, I saw that plane in FLL 4/23/05 .

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    My mom says that it was on a TWA 727 CMH-DCA in 1989, although I have no idea as to whether they operated that route or not. I was 18 months old.

The first flight I remember was CMH-PIT on a USAir DC-9 in June 1992, which was followed by PIT-MIA on a US 737 & MIA-GUA on a UA 737 the next day- we were on our way to pick up my newly adopted brother from Guatemala.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• N776AU
    started a topic The First Flight You Ever Took

The First Flight You Ever Took

What's the first flight you have ever taken
    Mine was on US Airways ATL-DCA in March 1990
Working...
X