No announcement yet.

The First Flight You Ever Took

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first flight that I remember was in 2000 when I flew Air Plus Comet from Chicago to Malaga, Spain.

My parents said I flew Southwest to Little Rock when I was three, and that I didn't make any sounds at all I don't like flights full of crying kids!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

on my MEL - SIN 1:50 AM flight, it was not full of crying kids, but with a man who was drunk and on both MEL - SIN and SIN - MEL it was airsick brother who made the flight VERY uncomfortable, espesially if he is sitting next to you repetavly saying "Im gonna be sick" and trying to vomit in the bag!

JAT - More than flying

Comment

Apparently my first flight was from Manchester to Nice on 1 June 1990 when I was nearly two years old onboard a British Airways 757-200.

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
          MAN to Ibiza on britannia airways B757 G-BYAB
          YAB is a 762 Kev

Comment

My first flight ever was on May 10, 1993

United flight 1045 SFO-SNA on a 757-200 in the 1980s scheme.

One of the greatest days of my life!
            "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci

My first taste: SFO-SNA, United 757-200 May 10, 1993

Comment

DFW-ATL on a DL L-1011. after that i just felt in love with aviation and the L10.

Comment

Hi
                I was 3 years old, when I had my first flight that I can remember. It was from Copenhagen to Aarhus on a lovely DC9 back in 84. I can clearly remember that after takeoff when making a right turn I tought the plane was gonna crash (I though they turned like cars).

Peter
                Best regards

Peter Lund

Comment

July 1968, Eastern 727 JFK-CLT

Comment

Once again.....

25 April 1962 Trans Canada Airlines DC8-40 YUL-YYZ-YEG
                    ________
                    WITCHCRAFT ADVICE

Comment

My first flight was on LOT Polish Airlines AN-24 between WAW and WRO in early 1982.
                      My First TransAtlantic flight was on Delta's L1011 between FRA and CVG in June 1993.

Comment

I was almost 3 years old on my first flight. Unfortunately I can't remember a lot anymore of the Swissair DC-8, flying from Zurich to Dhahran.
                        Rgds
                        Christian

Comment

I was very young during my first flight (about 18 months). My parents and me were flying from HAM to Tenerife. But I can certainly not remeber if it was the north or the south. I'm not sure about the airline but I think we were flying with LTU.
                          My pictures at jetphotos.net

Comment

My first was a RAF Air Sea rescue Westland Whirlwind and the following day in a De Havilland Chipmunk whilst in the Air Cadets.

First commercial flight was a very clapped out ex Britannia Easyjet 737-200 - G-BECG - LTN-GLA-LTN

Comment

I believe mine was a TWA flight COS-STL on a 727 (then I continued on STL-LGW 762 in 1987

Comment

You folks going to UND should appreciate this: my first flight was in June 1999 in a UND aircraft (forget the exact type, I want to say a piper warrior, but I'm not entirely certain), I had a cousin who was going there at the time, and he took me and my family up for a short hop from GFK to Crookston, MN (CKN). It was pretty cool.
                                When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
                                -Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X