Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Got Back From SXM -- (Not a Trip Report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Back From SXM -- (Not a Trip Report)

Friday, July 1st I arrived in St Maarten to meet up with fellow 3 other JP members.

Unfortunatly I had to leave on the 4th, with a nice day spent in St Barts on the 3rd.

I do have to say, its an extremely nice place, and I cant beleive how friendly the people are. For those who envy SXM for aviation, I will say this, its not all about the aviation and planes buzzing your head at 20ft. I truely had the best time of my life on this trip and Ill never forget it. Nothing like the Sunset Beach Bar, the bus's around town that have spinners on them, the taxi cab to the airport a couple times, all varrying in price, and Phillipsburg. How bout the fine food on St Barts? Awesome times.

Ill post a trip report when I get home, Im in Tampa now for the next couple of days.

Who else has been here and had a good time, what was it like for you?
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

I was there last November...it was one of the best trips I've ever been on. The island's really beautiful, the people were all extremely friendly & helpful both on St. Maarten & on Anguilla, moreso than anywhere else I've ever been. We had a bad deal at the Caravanserai Hotel & I got chewed out by a local over a parking spot in Downtown Philipsburg, but other than that, they were all great.

There's definitely more to it than Maho Beach, even though that's one of the highlights...we went snorkeling in perfectly clear water two different days, went to Anguilla for a day & also took a "day trip" (if you can call it that...only took about 3 hours to do ) to the French side of the island. The whole island's great. If US stays flying, we're going back in November for 9 days! I'd recommend it to anybody.

Is the SSBB still open, ExpressJet?

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
    X