No announcement yet.

Have you ever tasted good airline food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever tasted good airline food?

Has anyone ever really enjoyed their food on their flight?
    Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Yes, I have! The first time I remember was buying a snack aboard a Song flight. I bought a Fruit and Cheese Snack ($4). It contained seedless grapes, dried fruits, cheddar and swiss cheese, and wheat crackers. It's a nice snack, and pretty healthy too.

Another time was on American Airlines. Now maybe my expectations are low [I have no idea], but the breakfast was good! There was a choice of cereal or an egg sandwich. The egg sandwich was pretty good for airline food, and it came with bread, honeydew, and a juice. The return flight was chicken and rice; that was pretty good too!
    Christos Sikoutris
    -----
    UPCOMING FLIGHT(S):
    FLIGHT DATE SEGMENT DPTR ARVL EQP ELPD MILES
    #KLM0644 02JUN JFK-AMS 22H50 12H10 B772 7h20 3643
    #KLC1407 03JUN AMS-MRS 14H50 16H50 F70 2h00 613
    -----
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Sun Country has great food. I've had Sandwhichs, a Cheeseburger, and a breakfast sandwhich, all far better then a little bag of trailmix.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
        Has anyone ever really enjoyed their food on their flight?
        yes all the time i fly bisness class on daddys money and eat food.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I don't think I've ever come across a meal that I didn't like.
          YBBN - James

Comment

Continental Airlines: Although their portions might be a bit small, their food is quite tasty. I've only flown "longhaul" flights with them, so I really don't know what their domestic flights meals consist of...although with recent cuts it probably ain't great.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

I dont really recall on any of my flights where i have complained about the food, when you're up there, you basically go with the flow ..."Turkey or Beef " ?? Uhmm hmmpppp Turrr Beeef... Beef thank you ! :rolleyes:

I hate anything that have wings .. (except Airplanes ofcourse)
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                yes all the time i fly bisness class on daddys money and eat food.
                This thread is not for pointless commentary.What is your problem? By the way, you spelled business incorrectly.

Comment

This thread is not for pointless commentary.What is your problem? By the way, you spelled business incorrectly.
                  Could you pease tell me the correct spelling of business?
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Well you spelled business correctly this time. You spelled business "bisness".

Comment

Well you spelled business correctly this time. You spelled business "bisness".
                      Thinking about it it would make more sense to spell business bisness wouldn't it

Comment

My 2 Ham and Cheese sanwiches on Song were amazing. I've never tasted such good airline food before!

Comment

Thinking about it it would make more sense to spell business bisness wouldn't it
                          Well you know what I mean and I didn't have to correct you. You could have opened up Webster's! Oh wait, I thought you were going to Princeton???Learn how to spell "bisness" correctly! Oh and by the way, I had a GOOD point on the Virgin Atlantic thread.

I fly United usually but have I never eaten tasty food onboard their flights. I flew ATA airlines recently and I was pretty impressed. Their frozen sherbert was surprisingly tasty.

Comment

Well you know what I mean and I didn't have to correct you. You could have opened up Webster's! Oh wait, I thought you were going to Princeton???Learn how to spell "bisness" correctly! Oh and by the way, I had a GOOD point on the Virgin Atlantic thread.
                            You still haven't explicitly told me how to spell business so how do you expect me to spell it right what virgin atlantic thread in princeton?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanuj and Flyfirst
                              You still haven't explicitly told me how to spell business so how do you expect me to spell it right what virgin atlantic thread in princeton?
                              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                              X