Have you ever tasted good airline food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    You still haven't explicitly told me how to spell business so how do you expect me to spell it right what virgin atlantic thread in princeton?
    Another option is to open up a Webster's dictionary. Aren't you a student at Princeton University?Your spelling was "bisness" when it should have been business. And the reason why I didn't want to spell it your way is because I like to spell correctly! I had a GOOD point on the Pamela Anderson thread, not a dull point.

I'm trying to get back on topic but indian airlines here started it and I have no other choice but to defend myself.
    Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Sun Country has great food. I've had Sandwhichs, a Cheeseburger, and a breakfast sandwhich, all far better then a little bag of trailmix.
      i hear you on that!! even though the sandwhiches are kinda on the small side, they make up for it in quality. and they always come back around to see if anyone wants more.
      I've had breakfast on US in 2000 which was pretty decent, I must say. bagel with cream cheese, some orange juice and something else. been a while, but it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
        Another option is to open up a Webster's dictionary. Aren't you a student at Princeton University?Your spelling was "bisness" when it should have been business. And the reason why I didn't want to spell it your way is because I like to spell correctly! I had a GOOD point on the Pamela Anderson thread, not a dull point.

I'm trying to get back on topic but indian airlines here started it and I have no other choice but to defend myself.
        do you know kung fu or even taekwondo they are good for defending yourself i don't have websters so how can i open it pamela anderson has two points whether they are good points or not i cannot say
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

do you know kung fu or even taekwondo they are good for defending yourself i don't have websters so how can i open it pamela anderson has two points whether they are good points or not i cannot say
          See there you go again with that "strategy" of yours. You always have to get off topic like that. For example. In the Pamela Anderson thread I said that I backed up my story and that's all that matters. And then you went about how some stupid freeway was backed up!Get a Webster's dictionary. You obviously need one.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer
            i hear you on that!! even though the sandwhiches are kinda on the small side, they make up for it in quality. and they always come back around to see if anyone wants more.
            I've had breakfast on US in 2000 which was pretty decent, I must say. bagel with cream cheese, some orange juice and something else. been a while, but it was good.
            I don't know about your flight, but on both of mine the size didn't matter, they served seconds and thirds . Was this rare or did you get that too?

Originally posted by YBBN
            I don't think I've ever come across a meal that I didn't like.
            Same here, i mean an actual meal. Mabey people joke about the little bag of pretzels, but actual meals served on airlines are great.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

See there you go again with that "strategy" of yours. You always have to get off topic like that. For example. In the Pamela Anderson thread I said that I backed up my story and that's all that matters. And then you went about how some stupid freeway was backed up!Get a Webster's dictionary. You obviously need one.
              please dont knock my english on pamela andersons freeway because i am an immigrant i came on a boat should we talk spanish i feel more comfortable yo no tengo el dictionario de senor webster y por eso por favor no me irritateas
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

It's easy to get off topic when you're not smart enough to comprehend someone's posts!

Comment

It's easy to get off topic when you're not smart enough to comprehend someone's posts!
                  whats going on here? This is getting kind of entertaining.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    whats going on here? This is getting kind of entertaining.
                    What's going on is that everytime I get on this forum and post a new thread someone has to attack my opinion or start something.

Comment

Haven't had a bad meal Well... maybe except from the cold chicken Maersk served me in 1998. But they've improved... and then, there's that very bitter melon-looking fruit that almost every eastern airline serves... I never liked it, but I can't tell it apart from the rest of the fruit (at least not the melon) so I accidentally eat it every time (come on... I can't NOT eat the fruit, it's GOOD! the rest of it that is). Which is usually followed by laughter from the person sitting beside me (I can do some mean facial expressions when I get that into my mouth).

Does anyone know what exactly this is? It looks like a yellow/white piece of melon... and it's very, very bitter...

Comment

What's going on is that everytime I get on this forum and post a new thread someone has to attack my opinion or start something.
                        i dint attack opinyun and you are disclaiming my honor perdon mi ingles

Comment

i dint attack opinyun and you are disclaiming my honor perdon mi ingles
                          I created this thread and then you posted a meaningless post. You know that is going to start something so why do it? JeffinDEN in the "first class international prices" forum attacked my opinion. I posted my opinion and how i felt about it and then JeffinDEN goes "no one makes you pay that. You choose to pay that price." Then somebody goes, " does anyone see how ironic the name flyfirst is?" Then I believe JeffinDEN goes "should be more like little dreamer."

Comment

I created this thread and then you posted a meaningless post. You know that is going to start something so why do it? JeffinDEN in the "first class international prices" forum attacked my opinion. I posted my opinion and how i felt about it and then JeffinDEN goes "no one makes you pay that. You choose to pay that price." Then somebody goes, " does anyone see how ironic the name flyfirst is?" Then I believe JeffinDEN goes "should be more like little dreamer."
                            que pasa con tu y comida and thisisntthatotherthread

Comment

I created this thread and then you posted a meaningless post.
                              He was making a joke. That's just what he does

And I'm not out to get you or anything, but why don't you just stop commenting his posts? You're keeping this off topic stuff going and ruining this thread as much anyone else

Comment

que pasa con tu y comida and thisisntthatotherthread
                                I'm providing you material to once again back up my story and I don't care to know about that freeway or anything else that is backed up. You deny the fact that some people are attacking my opinion. I gave a GOOD reason for you to think otherwise.

Originally posted by jannichan
                                He was making a joke. That's just what he does

And I'm not out to get you or anything, but why don't you just stop commenting his posts? You're keeping this off topic stuff going and ruining this thread as much anyone else
                                How about he keep his comments to himself and that way the off topic stuff wont even start!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X