Have you ever tasted good airline food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyfirst
    I'm providing you material to once again back up my story and I don't care to know about that freeway or anything else that is backed up. You deny the fact that some people are attacking my opinion. I gave a GOOD reason for you to think otherwise.
    yo concuro con janni y estoy del opinion que tu debes escuchar a janni with opinion and good
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      yo concuro con janni y estoy del opinion que tu tienes escuchar a janni with opinion and good
      That is sad that you are only able to verbally defend yourself in a foreign language. You are one sad person. Sad. Very sad. Sad, but... true.
      Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Now this has been a worthwhile thread. Fine addition to an already fine day. I'll let you ladies get on with your discussion about 'airplane food' now.

Adios.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Now this has been a worthwile thread. Fine addition to an already fine day.

Adios.
          Maybe you should stop responding then. It will make a finer addition to your already fine day. Au revoir!

Comment

I'll let you ladies get on with your discussion about 'airplane food' now.
            Thanks that means I don't have to make a seperate thread about the bitter melon-y thing after all

It scares me that I have absolutely no idea what it is

Comment

Now this has been a worthwile thread. Fine addition to an already fine day. I'll let you ladies get on with your discussion about 'airplane food' now.

Adios.
              Maybe YOU should resume with YOUR discussion about how you can improve your messed up social life on jetphotos.net! Oh, don't want to be late with your meeting with the counselor at the rehab center!

Comment

your social life on jetphotos.net
                I'm sorry, I really meant to stay away, but this just had me flat out on the floor.

Anyway, I'm out for good now.

Comment

Maybe YOU should resume with YOUR discussion about how you can improve your messed up social life on jetphotos.net! Oh, don't want to be late with your meeting with the counselor at the rehab center!
                  didn't he say he was gonna drop it?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Good, now that means I can resume eating my Chinese food!!!It is very good and not worth abandoning anymore.Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      Yep, and he didn't make any personal attacks like that either.

Anyway, this is off topic. 3 more posts like this, and I'm preeetty sure a mod/admin will come by and put a little lock on this thread... which would be a shame.

Comment

I'm sorry, I really meant to stay away, but this just had me flat out on the floor.

Anyway, I'm out for good now.
                        I know. But like I said. Sad,but...true.

Comment

Never had a bad airline meal. I never understood why people hate airline food so much
                          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                            Yep, and he didn't make any personal attacks like that either.

Anyway, this is off topic. 3 more posts like this, and I'm preeetty sure a mod/admin will come by and put a little lock on this thread... which would be a shame.
                            Like I said, maybe if he held his petty comments then I would refrain from responding and that will stop the off topic stuff for good. It's just that I'm sick of JeffinDEN and indian airlines posting pointless posts that infuriate me. Haven't they learned by now?

Comment

No- the only thing they've learned is how you react every time- it probably amuses them, thus, they keep going.

If you just ignore them, they'll stop. If you keep posting back, they'll keep on going.

Comment

I created this thread and then you posted a meaningless post. You know that is going to start something so why do it? JeffinDEN in the "first class international prices" forum attacked my opinion. I posted my opinion and how i felt about it and then JeffinDEN goes "no one makes you pay that. You choose to pay that price." Then somebody goes, " does anyone see how ironic the name flyfirst is?" Then I believe JeffinDEN goes "should be more like little dreamer."
                                I have nothing against you flyfirst, but really, get over it. A small conflict over the internet that happend months ago shouldn't still be bothering you.

Like I said, maybe if he held his petty comments then I would refrain from responding and that will stop the off topic stuff for good. It's just that I'm sick of JeffinDEN and indian airlines posting pointless posts that infuriate me. Haven't they learned by now?
                                You know, this whole thing happend because a little joke was made and you had to flip out about it.
                                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Working...
                                X