Have you ever tasted good airline food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannichan
    No- the only thing they've learned is how you react every time- it probably amuses them, thus, they keep going.

If you just ignore them, they'll stop. If you keep posting back, they'll keep on going.
    I just like to get my point out that is all. But the comments they make infuriate so much that I think it is mandatory to respond back. Honestly, why is it everytime that people find me guilty. Instead of me having to ignore them, why don't THEY not post the comments in the first place then I won't have to ignore them thus not starting anymore off topic stuff!!!

Originally posted by KBOSv2
    I have nothing against you flyfirst, but really, get over it. A small conflict over the internet that happend months ago shouldn't still be bothering you.

You know, this whole thing happend because a little joke was made and you had to flip out about it.
    That's just me. If you don't like it you can just ignore the thread next time!
    Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      whats going on here? This is getting kind of entertaining.
      That was for indian airlines.
      Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        I don't know about your flight, but on both of mine the size didn't matter, they served seconds and thirds . Was this rare or did you get that too?
        They only had time to come around for seconds. It was only DFW-MSP and MSP-DFW so there wasn't really much time I guess. good food though.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
          That was for indian airlines.
          huh?
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Airline food is part of the whole flight experience. So like most people here, there is no airline meal that I don't like. They seem to always taste good!

Here are the ones from my last flights that I have submitted

~~
            Hey flyfirst, if you don't want people "infuriating" you every time, try not to fall in their trap every single time

Comment

Henry ,, I can just imagine your mind .. hmmm instant microwaved meal !!

this is what you get on a CPH-FRA (1h30m flight)

where were c72 and Amy, MikeD when we need to get rid of these nonsense posts,The previous posts by Tanuj and FlyFirst has nothing to do with airline food, if you guys want to continue, go to the off topic section ..thank you !
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                Henry ,, I can just imagine your mind .. hmmm instant microwaved meal !!
                Just thinking about the microwave makes me hungry!
                There's at least one thing I have in common with airlines (except ones that don't serve meals). WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MICROWAVE!!

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                where were c72 and Amy, MikeD when we need to get rid of these nonsense posts,The previous posts by Tanuj and FlyFirst has nothing to do with airline food, if you guys want to continue, go to the off topic section ..thank you !
                Oh come on, John, that's really funny stuff. I haven't had that much fun in the forums for a while, and it's all thanks to flyfirst and his shovel

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  Just thinking about the microwave makes me hungry! <---- There's at least one thing I have in common with airlines (except ones that don't serve meals). WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MICROWAVE!!
                  I agree with you on that one.. lolz ..

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  Oh come on, John, that's really funny stuff. I haven't had that much fun in the forums for a while, and it's all thanks to flyfirst and his shovel
                  this is irrelevant....:rolleyes:

okey I give up.. those two cracked me up a little bit

thats all folks !
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I don't think I've ever had a bad meal on a flight, with the exception of an Air Jamaica flight MBJ-ATL. We got some Jamaican breakfast with fish & some other stuff I'd never seen before, which wasn't very good, especially since I was running a fever & didn't feel like eating anything.

I had chicken covered in something that was like Spaghetti Sauce on either US Airways to/from LGW or Delta to CDG a few years ago, which was the best meal I've had on a flight.

(Or are we still talking about airline food in this thread? )

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Never had such a terrible problems with airline food. Always loved the breakfast Sabena used to serve on their HAM-BRU/BRU-HAM flights, very delicious sandwhiches.
                      And on Delta, well, I still vividly remember the days when I could still fly BusinessElite *drooooooool*. But even in economy, the food was rarely any bad.

Comment

Good Food

My food is only good on my scandinavian flights, except this one time when they gave us this weird tasting pizza

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                          Never had a bad airline meal. I never understood why people hate airline food so much
                          You obviously never ate with Ariana Afghan out of Kabul....
                          See the pics on the airlinemeals.net site.

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
                            You obviously never ate with Ariana Afghan out of Kabul....
                            See the pics on the airlinemeals.net site.
                            doesn't look to bad
                            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I've had pretty good food up in BusinessElite on Delta. Back when most of Delta's flights to Japan were routed through PDX, the domestic leg of the flight had international service, so needless to say the food was better than the standard Domestic 1st class meals they served at the time.

Comment

NW First Class DCA to HOU March 1992. Lasagna. Awesome!
                                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                                X