Clear All

• Vno-cph-ord

Air Baltic
    Boeing 737-500
    VNO-CPH
    Departure:6:45
    Arrival:8:15
    Aug. 15, 2005

I left my house around 5 in the morning due to my early departure for Kastrup International Airport. I got at the airport around 5:30, checked in my baggage, and then just hung around the airport for about 45 minutes until it was time for boarding. Boarding took only about 5 minutes due to a low amount of passengers. The taxing and dearture went by smoothly and took only about 15 minutes. On the plane i pretty much read the InFlight magazine that AirBaltic provided. The flight took us about 1 hour and 20 minutes, and then it was time for landing. When I landed at CPH, I had 7 to 8 hours to kill. What I did at CPH was sleep for 4 to 5 hours and then get a quick lunch, until it was time for boarding at gate C39 for ORD.

Scandinavian Airlines
    Airbus 340-300
    CPH-ORD
    Departure:15:35
    Arrival:17:50
    Aug. 15, 2005

This flight was completely full, so the boarding took a while. When all the passengers boarded the plane it was time for taxing. There was big traffic at the airport so it took a while for us to departure. But when the time came we departed. This flight was great, everyone had a PTV,dinner and lunch was good, and so was the InFlight Trivia I played most of my flight. I only watched the sports channel for about 20 minutes. They served us chicken with rice for dinner and a pizza for lunch. This flight took us about 9 hours.
    We landed at O'hare International Airport at about 17:55 or so.

I'm sorry for not including any pictures, and this was my first flght review.

Sounds like a nice trip! thanks for sharing, well written!

Comment

Sorry for my stupid question, but which airport is VNO? Moscow?

Comment

That was a very nice report. Mr.Botka.. Very short but nice..Im to glad to see you enjoyed to fly with SAS ..

Btw. how long were you in Chicago??

Originally posted by Me86
        Sorry for my stupid question, but which airport is VNO? Moscow?
        There's no such stupid question, if you dont know it, whats better to then to ask ?

A to you Q is : Vilnius Airport (VNO) - Lithuania

Airlines Serving Airport: Air Baltic, Air Lithuania, Aurela, Austrian Airlines, Aviavilsa, Czech Airlines, Estonian Air, Finnair, LAL, LOT, Lufthansa, SAS-Scandinavian

Additional Information: Vilnius Airport is the central airport in Lithuania. The airport covers 320 ha. For the convenience of passengers there have been 3 car parks built at the airport. Expanded passenger arrivals.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for sharing! It sounds as if idential meals are served on most of the SK long hauls. I remember having the small pizzas as the second meal upon flying from CPH-SEA in March of this year. A friend of mine just flew SK 937 yesterday and reported the same meals as well.
            Steve J. Garrod

Seattle, WA

The Ship Café

Comment

nice report
              Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

Working...
              X