• 8/16: BUF-CLT-SFO on US

Time to embark on another trip!!

US Airways Flight 629
    Airbus A320
    Route: BUF-CLT-MEX
    Departure Gate: 5
    Arrival Gate: D3

[photoid=314838]

The day begins as I wake up at 3 AM for the 6:45 AM flight. I got dressed and combed my hair, then I went downstairs. After waiting for 20 minutes, we were set to go! We drove to BUF and dropped the car off at what else? Sunpark. After taking the shuttle to the terminal and checking in our bags, we proceeded through security and to gate 5. A few minutes later, my dad, my brother, and I went to the newsstand to pick up a few things. I got a copy of MAD and a Twix bar. At 6:15, boarding started. We were in Zone 4, so we had to wait a while. Eventually we boarded and headed off to CLT. All I did during the flight was listening to my walkman. When drink service came around, I got an OJ. At about 8:30, we descende into CLT. As the flight was continuing on to MEX, we parked at D3, in the international terminal.

US Airways Flight 9
    Airbus A321
    Route: LGA-CLT-SFO
    Departure Gate: B5
    Arrival Gate: 14

[photoid=491256]

We stopped at Burger King for breakfast before heading to gate B5 for flight #9 to SFO. After eating our breakfast (I had CiniMinis), boarding time neared. The pax who originated in LGA got to board first, then everything went as usual. We had another wait as we were in Zone 7. We finally boarded and took off for SFO at 9:45. For drink service, I chose Diet Coke and got a full can. The movie was "Monster In Law", and I didn't watch. I watched "Slap Shot" on my portable DVD player and before I knew it (after falling asleep), we were in SFO! After deplaning at gate 14, our vacation had started!

Return Trip (SFO-CLT-BUF) Coming Soon!

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC

nice report
    Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

Good report

Comment

Working...
      X