No announcement yet.

Kingman, AZ Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Chris. I've never done anything like this. Hell, I've never even been to the state of Arizona. I looked at IGM on google earth and I don't see any real roads, just some paths that look like dirt trails. Can you drive down these trails, are they actual roads? Or do you leave your car somewhere and walk - must be a long way! And, do you need a ladder to shoot over the fence?
    View my photos at JP.Net
    Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
    Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
      Thanks, Chris. I've never done anything like this. Hell, I've never even been to the state of Arizona. I looked at IGM on google earth and I don't see any real roads, just some paths that look like dirt trails. Can you drive down these trails, are they actual roads? Or do you leave your car somewhere and walk - must be a long way! And, do you need a ladder to shoot over the fence?
      There airport perimeter is a mixture of paved and dirt roads, but the dirt roads are in good condition. There's no need to walk. As with any airport fence, you'll need a ladder to shoot over it -- but the planes aren't going anywhere, so I find it's just as easy to shoot through the fence there.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Working...
      X