MAU > LHR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAU > LHR

Ok Part 3 Mauritius (FIMP) To London Heathrow (EGLL)
    We go from our hotel straight to the airport which was actually only 2 minutes way since the end of the runway is across a small lagoon from our hotel however i never caught the departure times right so no pics lol.

There was only 3 gates at Mauritius ours being gate 2 on gate 3 was an Air Mauritius A319 from Cape Town or somewhere in Madagascar.
    [photoid=49164]

Seat number for this flight was 14A which was just infront of the wing.
    We depart ontime from Mauritius at about 9:45pm and its a very slow and sluggish takeoff typical of A340's. As of last time we get to 37,000ft and i switch on the TV but this time its not James bond its the film Two Weeks Notice which is quite a good film with Sandra Bullock . About 6 hours into the flight i've watched two weeks notice twice and getting bored now so its time for some sleep.

Wake up about 1 hour and a half to go currently cruising over the French Alps not much chance of photos with the ice though . Cruising FL410 and we begin to descend slowly into London no delays either. We descend through the clouds and are vectored onto finals to runway 27L.
    [photoid=102686]
    Quick arrival straight to Terminal 3 and the same stand as last time with a few nice aircraft parked in remote like the Virgin A340-600.
    Thats it for the Mauritius, next is Part 4
    LHR>MAN

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

lol without the pics they are small its hard to remember what happened.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

Comment

Working...
    X