MSY-EWR
    Airline: Continental Airlines
    Aircraft: 737-524 Ship 623 (N16632)
    Time left the gate: 3:27 PM
    Time Arrived at the gate: 7:23 PM

Flight plan:

We departed Gate D-1

Here are some photos before we left the gate

After we left the gate, my camera started acting up and would not work. I think there is something wrong with it. It didnt work aswell as the EWR-MSY leg. I tried new batteries aswell, but that didnt work. Anyhow.

After that we took off in some very dark clouds and I couldnt see anything but the wing for the first 15 minutes of flight. After that we went above the T-Storms and the flight was calm the rest of the way execpt for a few spots with minor turbulence. After we landed I saw a bunch of fire trucks surround 4R/22R and a Katalia 747-200 land taking up the whole runway.

Anyhow here are my ratings

Check-in Service at MSY:10/10
    Food/drink:10/10
    TSA:10/10
    EWR Baggage: 5/10: Took an hour for my bags to come out!

EDIT: Some more damage was that atleast 80% of the light posts had no lights on them

Nice shots, I remember when I flew AW my camera ran out of battery when I turned it on in the plane. That sucked, no doubt my only and final trip on America West and I have no pictures. Anyway, nice report, and I remember what you said in the other thread about the Katalia 747-200, must have been exciting!
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Nice shots, I remember when I flew AW my camera ran out of battery when I turned it on in the plane. That sucked, no doubt my only and final trip on America West and I have no pictures. Anyway, nice report, and I remember what you said in the other thread about the Katalia 747-200, must have been exciting!

yea I know I was pissed when I couldnt get any shots with my camera. I was gonna use the video mode on my camera as well. I asked my little brother if he had is gameboy which had AA batteries and he said he left it.

Thanks for the comment

When I fly to MSY next time which is probally april, I will bring extra batteries!

Comment

Originally posted by c0ex
        When I fly to MSY next time which is probally april, I will bring extra batteries!
        Ya I brought a stash with me to MSP just in case this winter. As I was flying SFO-LAS-MSP on AW, I was surprised when I got to LAS to find no camera batteries in any of the stores! Its like the tourist capital of the western US! Oh well, lesson learned.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Ya I brought a stash with me to MSP just in case this winter. As I was flying SFO-LAS-MSP on AW, I was surprised when I got to LAS to find no camera batteries in any of the stores! Its like the tourist capital of the western US! Oh well, lesson learned.

yea, I was on a MSY-EWR flight once and didnt have my camera, but there were about 7 CO jets at msy at the remote stand and I had to take a picture. So I went out a bought a disposalable camera. That is really the only backup with out batteries if you need to write a trip report with not so large photos

Comment

Working...
          X