Display your flights on the Great Circle Mapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display your flights on the Great Circle Mapper

Simply pop in all the airports youve flown to like YYZ-YVR (no need to do YVR-YYZ) and all your others. Sperate flights by a comma (,) and show flights by a hyphen (-) so like ATL-MIA, MIA-ORD, YVR-HNL . Then save the image (as .jpg or .jpeg or upload it to photobucket or something) and post it!

This is my list.
    YHZ-YUL, YHZ-YYZ, YOW-YHZ, YUL-YOW, YUL-ORD, ORD-MIA, YYZ-YVR, YVR-HNL, YVR-JHM, YHZ-YYC, YYC-YYZ, YYZ-YEG, YYZ-YUL

http://gc.kls2.com/
    -Kevin

HAM-AMS, HAM-BRU, HAM-FRA, HAM-CDG, HAM-CIA, HAM-ATH, ATL-AMS, ATL-BRU, ATL-CDG, ATL-FRA, ATL-JAX, ATL-LAX, ATL-SLC, ATL-SEA, ATL-MCO, ATL-MGM, ATL-SNA, ATL-LAS, FRA-MCO, JFK-CDG, IAH-JFK, SLC-SNA, SNA-DFW, DFW-JAX, JAX-CVG, CVG-CDG
    Last edited by DAL767-400ER; 2006-04-30, 21:06.

Comment

Arrrhhh I'll do mine later ... Good thread AC !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        Arrrhhh I'll do mine later ... Good thread AC !
        Sounds like you got one of those shirts that read "Procrastinators unite... tomorrow"
        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          Sounds like you got one of those shirts that read "Procrastinators unite... tomorrow"
          ^^ lol..

Nah Im not lazy, I just saw this thread, but busy right now as we speak . :rolleyes:

Comment

Up to now mine looks something like this -

MAN-NCE,LPL-NCE,LPL-AGP,MAN-TFS,TFS-FUE,MAN-LHR,LHR-SFO,SJC-LAX,LAX-LHR,MAN-DUB,MAN-FRA,MAN-LGW,LHR-NRT,MAN-AMS,MAN-CDG,CDG-SXM,SXM-SBH

Dale

Comment

DFW-ATL-CAE, DFW-BWI, DFW-DEN, DFW-MSP, DAL-ATL, DFW-CLT-IAD, DAL-HOU-CRP, AUS-SFB, HOU-ATL
              BMQ-5R3 (Lago Vista), BMQ-AQO (Llano), BMQ-LZZ (Lampasas)

Not much, but it's what I've done so far.

Comment

great idea!

CPH-LCN, LCN-CPH, CPH-BKK, BKK-SYD, SYD-BKK, BKK-CPH, CPH-SIN, SIN-MEL, MEL-CBR, CBR-MEL, MEL-PER, PER-SIN, SIN-CPH, CPH-AYT, AYT-CPH, CPH-VIE, VIE-YYZ, YYZ-VIE, VIE-CPH, CPH-LGW, LGW-CPH, CPH-AMS, AMS-CPH, CPH-LGW, LHR-JFK, JFK-LHR, LGW-CPH, CPH-MAN, MAN-CPH, CPH-STN, STN-CPH, CPH-MAN, MAN-LGW, LGW-MAN, MAN-CPH, CPH-LGW, LGW-CPH, CPH-LGW, LHR-CPH, CPH-AMS, AMS-CPH.
                Last edited by janni-chan; 2006-04-30, 21:04.

Comment

Here's mine finally !

Comment

This is my pretty extensive list:

...uh, nevermind.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Um, ok, this looks interesting!

I didn't include any European flights as there are too many to remember.

LHR-HKG, CWL-AMS, AMS-HKG, HKG-MNL,MNL-SIN, MAN-DOH, DOH-MNL, MNL-DXB, MNL-TAC, SIN-MAN
                      “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's OK. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot.”
                      Confucius

Comment

LAN-ORD,ORD-SAT,SAT-MSY,MSY-CLT,CLT-DTW, DTW-TVC,GRR-ORD,ORD-IAD, IAD-TPA, SEA-ANC, TVC-ORD, ORD-SEA, SEA-ANC, ANC-DEN, DEN-ORD, GFA-EDW, GFA-EGUN, EGUN-OERY

(LAN-ORD,ORD-SAT,SAT-MSY,MSY-CLT,CLT-DTW, DTW-TVC) That was a crazy three months. You know, leaving for basic training and then taking the first three day weekend you can to fly home to get your girlfriend.

Brad

Comment

YHZ - YUL....that's it. :P And that was on a Canjet 737-200! Of witch I now have a poster on my wall of.
                          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Here are mine
                            AKL-HKG,AKL-MEL,AKL-ADL,AKL-ICN,AKL-SIN,SIN-PEK,PEK-XIY,HKG-XIY,SZX-XIY,HKG-FRA,FRA-BHX,BHX-EDI,FRA-TXL,SXF-CIA,FCO-CPH,CPH-OSL,OSL-LHR,LHR-HKG,ICN-XIY,BNE-SYD,SYD-AKL,AKL-CHC,HLZ-SYD,HLZ-MEL

Comment

Heres mine, I haven't flown many different routes, but I have flown these routes many times:
                              SFO-ORD, SFO-DEN, SFO-MSP, SFO-LAS, SJC-DEN, LAX-SFO, DEN-MSP, ORD-MSP, LAS-MSP, MSP-LAX

You may notice that with the exception of SJC-DEN, all routes lead to either MSP or SFO.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X